Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
This exact thing happened to me. I finally figured out that they were actually there but there listed as "null". I ended up with like 12 of them because I couldn't find them. And then I found them listed at the end of my list too.
Hi @Cluck - have you found anyone yet who can gift 3D Printer, Energy Saving Lamps, Hand Dryers or Postal Drones? - I am really struggling with these too! - by the way I CAN send Hand Dryers, so will help you out with those

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi @Cluck - have you found anyone yet who can gift 3D Printer, Energy Saving Lamps, Hand Dryers or Postal Drones? - I am really struggling with these too! - by the way I CAN send Hand Dryers, so will help you out with those
I sent you a 3D printer - sorry I missed that, I will continue. Thanks for the hand dryers!! Woo hoo. And I haven't found the other 2 yet, but I just started looking.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
AIRPORT CITY RIDDLE

To a city on the ocean I fly to get a prop
I scroll through my blue planes and find it on top
This city has the largest population of all
I travel here in hopes a jet engine may fall
If you want 171 coins, I am the place
Be careful here there is not much space

What Airport city is this?

And the Answer is Shanghai !!

Thank you @Harcourt @rocky @SactoDave @wkndcmpr for your correct answers!

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Sorry, in a world of my own, can you send me 3d Printers!
Hi Ralphi!
You can send Hand Dryer to MikeO, MikeO3 and MikeO4. And you will get Poatal Drones, 3D-Printers and Hand Dryers in return

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
waq4yin
Username
BrownHornet
I received a time traveler message this morning when I logged in. I don't know what caused it and this is the first time I've seen the error. I closed the app and reopened and everything looks works. I've seen some of the conversations about this error. Do I still need to contact support even if I'm still able to play?

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I received a time traveler message this morning when I logged in. I don't know what caused it and this is the first time I've seen the error. I closed the app and reopened and everything looks works. I've seen some of the conversations about this error. Do I still need to contact support even if I'm still able to play?

Check your world map and see if your flights are still registering in the top 100 ratings. That is usually the only thing that happens when you get the time traveler message. You have to contact GI if you want your world map ratings to work again. I have had to do this 4 times now, but within a week I get the time traveler message again - for no apparent reason. So I actually don't bother anymore and am waiting for them to fix this glitch.

Yes, it did come. I'm pretty sure I said thank you. :)
I sent you some fuel I think. I have been busy for the last two days and not really on... :cry::cry::cry:

Yes you did say you had received it. My mistake, sorry !!

I have not received a gift from you. I will send Cognac, perhaps you could try again and send me Pearl Earrings ??

Regards
Harcourt

Right gang - joke of the day out early as it is Sunday, and the thread moves to a new one in the morning. Joke 3 got 7 likes and is in the lead, so if you prefer these, just like them. Please enter the competition by starting a conversation with me and send me your best or worst jokes. These are really dreadful, which makes them brilliant! Here goes:-

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Arthur
Arthur who?
Arthur any mince pies left?
================================================
Why did the turkey join the band?

Because it had the drumsticks
=================================================
What's the most popular Christmas wine?

'I don't like Brussels sprouts!'

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Just received the last needed spaceship engine. Now currently only need disposable shampoo (3) although need spare wire and fuel additives for flight.

Thanks to everyone who sent gifts - I have gifted all that has sent to me although there appears to be a glitch so please let me know if you have not received yours in return.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Hi everyone.

Have sent my gifts out - many thanks for those received :).

Fun day - just upgraded to Windows 10 for the second time (a faulty WLAN driver caused me to roll back the first one) and spent 84,000 coins exchanging two Deltas for two Powerful Deltas. Hope we get some updates and a bug fix soon - reminds me of when I first started playing and had no neighbours for about three months until I found this forum.

Steve

Hi gang - tonights gifts out. Only have 2 active forum members waiting for gifts back - @BrownHornet and @FredB - you will be first priority. Do have 15 non-forum/non-active neighbours waiting though!

Gifting may be erratic next day or two as I am out until late with a work thing tomorrow, and will need to miss either tomorrow or the day after to protect my beauty sleep (something I so need!) - if you want to miss gifting me for a day to help someone who is more in need, I understand!

Night night from England

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
@KenDuckySmith congrats with your first place to Yekarterinburg! It's hard to complete the collection of the trainstation 5 times...i have had 150 flights and so far 1 collection completed o_O. Do you have better results with the falcons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom