Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
My Green Launch Pad is invisible! I thought it was gone but I can click on the empty space and bring up launch prep...It's in the bottom left corner in between the Control Tower and the Sweets Factory!
View attachment 2561

I can see it

Weird

Screenshot (34).png

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I did do a savegame on both accounts before updating. I guess I could uninstall it, download it, reinstall it and put in the before update saved game...

D

Deleted member 5399

I just did a launch-it was pretty cool, the black clouds formed in the empty space and the rocket rose out of the cloud:)
@SactoDave IF you open this tab its the square that makes everything disappear
I've done launches like you described that way.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    383.5 KB · Views: 95
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
@SactoDave - Downloaded the cumulative update, restarted PC and still a no go. White splash screen with G! logo and GameInsight. That's it.. If you can find that fix or tell me where you saw it, that'd be cool.
@Ten33go , I combed the forum back to before I even played the game, I can't find it.

All call - does anyone remember when we had the problem when the game would get stuck on the Gi splash screen and someone had a fix? It involved renaming a file to .old and doing 1 other thing, it was on the forum quite a while back...

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@SactoDave - Uninstalled it. Re downloaded it and reinstalled it and am now on level 3 working on getting to level 5 so I can put in the savegame.bin file from my last save before the update.

P.S. - Thanks for looking bud.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
@Davejoyg - Oops, my bad. Thought I had sent all of them. Will start sending them the next gifting cycle. Your gifts are fine, and you're welcome. That's why we're all here. :) :D(y)

I have so many issues lately with the game I was starting to think the gifting was having issues too. Glad it worked though. No worries on the items, I don't yet have the coins for the upgrade so i have lots of time.

D

Deleted member 5399

@SactoDave
I copied the entire folder to a safe place, that localstate folder. As u can see all those files are new. Do manual backups

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
@SactoDave - Uninstalled it. Re downloaded it and reinstalled it and am now on level 3 working on getting to level 5 so I can put in the savegame.bin file from my last save before the update.

P.S. - Thanks for looking bud.
Hang in there @Ten33go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
About the alliance, it's important to know before doing anything, if we have just 1 choice and that's all or you can participate or be a leader. And I am sure that will be important to follow the order of the destinations planes that we have to do when we join an alliance. I will wait after Dec.27 before doing anything concerning the alliance.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
New game update installed...I guess it is snowing now at my airport...
wow this is bright white...was a bit of a shock to the eyes at 9PM in this dark room of mine.
And I FINALLY can visit neighbors again...been since October! @KenDuckySmith you are the first visit I'm making!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom