Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!!!!!

Do I have to have Win 10? I have 10 downloaded but have been reluctant to install.

How many people in an alliance?

Well time to take pictures of everything in my airport then I'll update. One upside I'll be able to collect my collections and add a quick 490,000 coins to my savings. I'll join anyones alliance that will have me of course I won't go out of my way to fly more, just keep my airplanes in the air all the time. Not sure about number of people I think it increases as you go along but really not sure. I think there is a thread in here about them somewhere.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I'm glad it's working for other people. As of right now, after updating, I'm not getting past the white splash screen with the G! GameInsight logo on it. It's been that way for over a minute. I restarted the computer after updating the game.

Well, about to go and try the update, but before that one really important moment - we have a tie for the joke of the day winner - so I need you to reply with "like 1" Like 2" or, guess what "like 3" - one vote each only, winner announced this time tomorrow. Here are the three that got an equal number of likes - they are:-

JOKE 1
Why are "dumb blonde" jokes one liners? - So men can understand them. If you don't want your husband to read your e-mails, just rename the folder "Instruction Manuals"

JOKE 2
A man has to see his doctor for test results. The doctor tells him, I have a good news and I have a bad news, which one you want to hear first? The man says, let's start with the bad one. Doctor says: The bad news is that you have incurable disease thus few months left to live. The man asks: What's the good news Doctor? Doctor says: The good news is that you suffer from Alzheimer and tomorrow morning, you will have forgotten bad news of today!

JOKE 3
Sam goes to the doctor for his yearly checkup. “Everything is fine”, said the doctor, “You’re doing OK for your age.” “For my age?” questioned Sam, “I’m only 75, do you think I’ll make it to 80? “Well” said the doctor, “do you drink or smoke?” “No” Sam replied. “Do you eat fatty meat or sweets?” “No” said Sam “I am very careful about what I eat.” “How about your activities? Do you engage in thrilling behaviors like speeding or skiing? “No” said Sam taken aback, “I would never engage in dangerous activities.” “Well,” said the doctor, “then why in the world would you want to live to be 80?

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Well, about to go and try the update, but before that one really important moment - we have a tie for the joke of the day winner - so I need you to reply with "like 1" Like 2" or, guess what "like 3" - one vote each only, winner announced this time tomorrow. Here are the three that got an equal number of likes - they are:-

JOKE 1
Why are "dumb blonde" jokes one liners? - So men can understand them. If you don't want your husband to read your e-mails, just rename the folder "Instruction Manuals"

JOKE 2
A man has to see his doctor for test results. The doctor tells him, I have a good news and I have a bad news, which one you want to hear first? The man says, let's start with the bad one. Doctor says: The bad news is that you have incurable disease thus few months left to live. The man asks: What's the good news Doctor? Doctor says: The good news is that you suffer from Alzheimer and tomorrow morning, you will have forgotten bad news of today!

JOKE 3
Sam goes to the doctor for his yearly checkup. “Everything is fine”, said the doctor, “You’re doing OK for your age.” “For my age?” questioned Sam, “I’m only 75, do you think I’ll make it to 80? “Well” said the doctor, “do you drink or smoke?” “No” Sam replied. “Do you eat fatty meat or sweets?” “No” said Sam “I am very careful about what I eat.” “How about your activities? Do you engage in thrilling behaviors like speeding or skiing? “No” said Sam taken aback, “I would never engage in dangerous activities.” “Well,” said the doctor, “then why in the world would you want to live to be 80?
3 is my vote

D

Deleted member 5399

I've upgraded and saw I had gifts but clicked window and nothing there.
Going to hold off on gifting for a sec so we all can get on same page.
BTW all experience you might have exceeded past the cap before, they didn't really give much, I got around 7500 or so so still level 55
@SactoDave and others, no gifts as of yet received

D

Deleted member 5399

I need to come up with friend code list and try re-adds
As for land expansion, I'm still maxxed out on city side and can only add to airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom