Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Good Morning! Just a quick note to say that I will be late on gifting today and missed sending out several gifts over the weekend. I apologize, my schedule is crazier than usual lately and will be for another week.

Also - my riddle will be tomorrow. I usually try for a riddle every other day, but won't have the time this morning.

As always, thank you for all the lovely gifts and conversation. I appreciate this forum and everyone here! Have a GREAT day!

D

Deleted member 5399

THOUGHT FOR TODAY Monday December 21st

“Don’t stay focused on where you are.
If you fixate on one bad season, one bad break, then you’re going to get sour, bitter and lose your passion.
That season is simply one part in the plan for your life.
It is not your final destination.”
~ Joel Osteen

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Comet18 - Just an FYI, upon further investigation for today's spotlight person, @Tony W. is an Android player.

@Tony W. - You are posting in the Windows PC trading forum. You need to go to the Android trading forum and get neighbors and gift assistance there. You may want to do as @Comet18 suggested and input your friend code that is located in neighbors, then friend code tab. Put that into your profile and in your signature, and you will be able to acquire neighbors. As of right now, no one can be your neighbor because they do not know your code.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Speaking of today's spotlight person....There isn't one.

We seem to have exhausted our supply of them over the past week or so. I will be in consultation with the mind trust of Rocket J. Squirrel Productions and see what we can come up with to keep you fine people preoccupied while everyone deals with Holiday shopping, Fruitcake, in laws and other such seasonal and life events.

D

Deleted member 5399

UPDATE IS OUT ALL
ONCE BUILT GOING TO TRY STARTING AN ALLIANCE ANYONE INTERESTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom