Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
HOLIDAY NEWS !!

@Harcourt is pleased to announce that his heavy investment in Winter Snow Attractions is now available for Friends & Neighbours to visit.
On the eastern side of Harcourt City you will find Skating Rink, Santa's House, Xmas Gift Shop, Igloo, and (for the Elves) Santa's 2nd home.
The Ice Sculpture Park is under construction.

@Harcourt wishes all a Happy & Prosperous New Year, and enjoy your stay in his Winter Wonderland !!

Congratulations on your success. I suggest you do not go to sleep tonight, or any night soon. Well done.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Santa's Helpers

Since the recent Airport City game upgrade and the start of Santa's Big Day event I've been in a rich vein of form and have had a really good run of luck during this period.

I now have three Jet Powered Sleigh's sitting, ready and waiting, in my warehouse for when the day comes to purchase my Ice Runway and Hangars. I have one complete set of unique items in which to purchase my first hangar. The rest of the hangars will follow in good and patient time. I'm also well on the way to completing Santa's Big Day event and the flight destination tasks.

I'm now able to purchase a Baggage Hall and upgrade through all three levels of each building. My next land purchase will take place sometime towards the end of this year, once the land discount window period reopens.

I would like to express my thanks to the continued generousity of my neighbours, all the gift items received are always greatly appreciated. It makes my gaming life far easier. My thanks also for the old lanterns, I've been able to 'carpet bomb' those pesky elves, collecting many valuable resource items along the way.

Season's Greetings

Captain WH Rollins

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
This update blows...

Now my !WHN2 game's repair base is also down after doing visits. I have updated my signature.

I need Pneumatic Cutter's to both accounts really bad. I hardly have any planes to fly. I keep dropping sleighs when they break and using a new sleigh.

The worst part about this is that neither account can gift Repair Base items. So I can't send my previous items to members to get them to return their hidden repair base items..

Does anyone know of a flight to get repair base 6 items? Not that I would be able to make enough flights with no working repair base to get the required items.

Support is not responding to my emails.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I've also noticed a glitch with the current quest mission I have - Deliver gifts from Lapland to Africa and South America 2x each. I've been to both twice, but it keeps counting, the taking away the flights. I'll land a guest plane or something and the green arrow will highlight that mission. When I click on it, it shows either 1 or 0 / 2 completed. Thinking about getting another sleigh to see if I can outsmart it by flying to the same place twice at the same time.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Still need lots of sleigh oil, sleigh covers, heaters and red paint...not to mention lanterns...thanks as always for the help from my friends/neighbours...and if I am not on your neighbours list...please send me an invite so that we can connect!!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
This update blows...

Now my !WHN2 game's repair base is also down after doing visits. I have updated my signature.

I need Pneumatic Cutter's to both accounts really bad. I hardly have any planes to fly. I keep dropping sleighs when they break and using a new sleigh.

The worst part about this is that neither account can gift Repair Base items. So I can't send my previous items to members to get them to return their hidden repair base items..

Does anyone know of a flight to get repair base 6 items? Not that I would be able to make enough flights with no working repair base to get the required items.

Support is not responding to my emails.
Wow that sucks !! I had hardness testers but sounds like that won't help. Do you know the slot number? We could try.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
ok - new old problem - just visited Madlen and it says I have 23 hrs 44 mins before I can do any visits, yet my last gifting session was only 12 hrs ago! Fingers crossed for the morning, but sounds like I have a random clock reset.
Don't worry. You just have to remember your time. The timer shown on the visiting neighbor screen is wrong but the game still keeps an accurate countdown.

Sorry for missing a couple gifting days everyone. Christmas activities kept me busy and exhausted yet merry.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Wow that sucks !! I had hardness testers but sounds like that won't help. Do you know the slot number? We could try.

The slot #'s that are used here on the forum are not really correct. Repair base items (and other groups of hidden items) are on their own unique slot #s. When hidden you don't have access to that slot except to return a gift if you are a high enough level. The current position on your gift list is not the real slot #. Notice how they moved the Event and Hidden item to the front of the list in this release. Think of the shown gift list as a sorted/filtered version of gift slots.

Thanks for the offer.

This might be GI's way of getting rid of players that haven't ever spent any real money. I have over 350 flights on !WHN2 account using Falcon which would be impossible without a level 6 repair base. I see that at least 3 accounts here on the Forum have been affected by this repair base bug since the update.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
The slot #'s that are used here on the forum are not really correct. Repair base items (and other groups of hidden items) are on their own unique slot #s. When hidden you don't have access to that slot except to return a gift if you are a high enough level. The current position on your gift list is not the real slot #. Notice how they moved the Event and Hidden item to the front of the list in this release. Think of the shown gift list as a sorted/filtered version of gift slots.

Thanks for the offer.

This might be GI's way of getting rid of players that haven't ever spent any real money. I have over 350 flights on !WHN2 account using Falcon which would be impossible without a level 6 repair base. I see that at least 3 accounts here on the Forum have been affected by this repair base bug since the update.
I have the same problem with one of my Santa sleigh hangars. But I can still at least use it. I had already gotten the items and filled the hangar with a plane and had been sending out flights. Then the exclamation point came back and the hangar was faded out. But when I clicked on it, it showed the screen requesting the items I need to build, I click x to get off that screen, and up pops the flight screen and I am able to send out Santa's sleigh regardless of the faded building with exclamation point.

Have you checked to see if you can still use it even though it says you can't?

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Have you checked to see if you can still use it even though it says you can't?

About every 20min :) It is habit to fix broken plains. But all it that happens is a dialog comes up with "This plane is broken" "Send it to the Repair Base." and you click "ok" and nothing happens...

Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom