Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Still dealing with the time traveler glitch on my main account (waiting to hear back again from support), so I can't send gifts from there. I will send/return all the gifts received for both accounts that I can from my support account until things are straightened out.

Still dealing with the time traveler glitch on my main account (waiting to hear back again from support), so I can't send gifts from there. I will send/return all the gifts received for both accounts that I can from my support account until things are straightened out.
sorry to here it :cry::(:mad::arghh:

Hi Neighbors, heading to bed late again tonight. Can anyone gift me a Server Rack? I just need one more to upgrade my Terminal and have not been having luck flying for it. Please help... thank you all and sweet dreams...
please send red paint, its for my 2nd sleigh hanger

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
@KenDuckySmith what is your experience with the alliance? Is it possible to get a top 100 position in the ranking? I see that the number 1 and 2 (and I think more) have an alliance with 8 members o_O.

Hi gang - here's a joke of the day donated by @m-bari - thank you and enjoy.

The surgeon says to the patient "I can pull a nail out of your head for $ 10,000".
The patients reply "But I have medical insurance!".
"For health insurance I can only bend the nail so as not to interfere"

Did you get any good, or really bad, jokes in your crackers? if so the rules are you must share so we can all groan with you!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
D

Deleted member 5399

@KenDuckySmith what is your experience with the alliance? Is it possible to get a top 100 position in the ranking? I see that the number 1 and 2 (and I think more) have an alliance with 8 members o_O.
@PeterNL
The more ranking an alliance gets the more members can be added. However I think the whole thing is really not worth it as other platforms have been doing alliances longer than us. So no matter if we have destinations using 500 passengers each and flying 12 planes 2 times per day, we shall never catch up to those in the top 100 list.
I've got !KB, !KB2, Pwilburwright, and Ralphy and Ralphy and I are strong flyers but even with extra fuel and passengers, you still have to wait for your city to replenish.
So those already that had been doing alliance flying are still going to be well ahead of us.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
@PeterNL
The more ranking an alliance gets the more members can be added. However I think the whole thing is really not worth it as other platforms have been doing alliances longer than us. So no matter if we have destinations using 500 passengers each and flying 12 planes 2 times per day, we shall never catch up to those in the top 100 list.
I've got !KB, !KB2, Pwilburwright, and Ralphy and Ralphy and I are strong flyers but even with extra fuel and passengers, you still have to wait for your city to replenish.
So those already that had been doing alliance flying are still going to be well ahead of us.
thx for the information!! I also didn't knew that it includes other platforms.

I think the reason for me to join an alliance is that it is a part of the game.

@Rainer : I also just got 5 gifts today..normally 25-30

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed how easy it is to spend greenies now? When you try visiting and the other game has not upgraded, you get a can't visit message, and when you close the message you are returned to 1 of 2 screens - sometimes the neighbour screen, other times the buy an offer screen. Twice now I have then accidentally bought something for 3 greenies so now I am 6 down - everyone beware!!!

COLD & XNOWY

Where have you been? You have been very quiet on here, always enjoy reading your posts.
You surely aren't still "keeping your mouth shut" over that whole political complaint from someone
who rarely posts. That comment was amusing and was factually correct no matter which
politicians name you put in the statement. In any case hope your holidays have been nice
and if you have just been busy so have not posted then.........never mind. o_O

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Were there any weekend codes this week, I saw the carol404 but that was it. I did get 18 greenies today, I imagine that was due to my email saying how I had spent 18 greenies on 3 flights to Houston and my rankings were at 0 when I should have had at least 12 flights notched and be in second place. However would have made no difference, the people that seem to be able to fly 100 flights in the past 2 days has knocked me to 5th anyway.

HOLIDAY NEWS !!

@Harcourt is pleased to announce that his heavy investment in Winter Snow Attractions is now available for Friends & Neighbours to visit.
On the eastern side of Harcourt City you will find Skating Rink, Santa's House, Xmas Gift Shop, Igloo, and (for the Elves) Santa's 2nd home.
The Ice Sculpture Park is under construction.

@Harcourt wishes all a Happy & Prosperous New Year, and enjoy your stay in his Winter Wonderland !!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
HOLIDAY NEWS !!

@Harcourt is pleased to announce that his heavy investment in Winter Snow Attractions is now available for Friends & Neighbours to visit.
On the eastern side of Harcourt City you will find Skating Rink, Santa's House, Xmas Gift Shop, Igloo, and (for the Elves) Santa's 2nd home.
The Ice Sculpture Park is under construction.

@Harcourt wishes all a Happy & Prosperous New Year, and enjoy your stay in his Winter Wonderland !!
Wonderful job Harcourt! I will go visit and check the attractions out. Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom