Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Thank you for the additional gifts. I have enough Travel Guides now thanks to my neighbors. I updated my signature to show this. Bye...

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
This update blows...

Now my !WHN2 game's repair base is also down after doing visits. I have updated my signature.

I need Pneumatic Cutter's to both accounts really bad. I hardly have any planes to fly. I keep dropping sleighs when they break and using a new sleigh.

The worst part about this is that neither account can gift Repair Base items. So I can't send my previous items to members to get them to return their hidden repair base items..

Does anyone know of a flight to get repair base 6 items? Not that I would be able to make enough flights with no working repair base to get the required items.

Support is not responding to my emails.

I remember getting repair base 6 items from Austin. I wonder if they'd drop though, since you can't send the items (since the base had been completed,) and that the repair base 6 items don't drop from flights after the base is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom