Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 24th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gang - I did it! 2nd place to Chicago, got 2 gold tokens so will be able to get a silver plane - just not sure which one yet! Shame I was never going to get first,

COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU GUYS - @uyetti is spot on!
Hey @ItsRalphy Big congratulations on your ranking I'll watch out for the big silver bird flashing overhead while I have my morning coffee.
Cheers.
Robert

Incidentally, just went looking around the World Map, and given there are a few hours left, Anderl has 36 1st places at the moment, 9 2nds, 1 3rd, and another 15 top ten places, plus 2nd for green launches. Talk about world domination - where is James Bond when you need him!

On the positive side, it is great to see how strong a showing the members of this forum have on the top three places across the map - we really are an awesome crew!

No doubt, hard to believe someone would spend the amount of greenies needed to do this every week. I'e been watching this guy for a while and it really doesn't make any sense to me I could see boosting a few flights to get a better showing but not what this guy does.
Personally I think there should be a limit to the number of top finishes aloud by any single player. But hey GI is reaping some good cash flow from players like this so won't hold my breath. But on the bright side I pulled out a 2nd as well to Seoul. :cool:

D

Deleted member 5399

Attention to all. Let me just say that the only way to fly that much, is by purchasing both extra fuel and passengers. Because for item drops from anywhere, dice or no dice, or any other bonus, rentals don't drop diddly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom