Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 24th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Thanks guys for your support - first time I have tried for a first place to a destination, and won't bother again. I am in second on 79, and third place has 51. That "player" who appeared yesterday and has suddenly taken first is now at 92. I only need top 3 for my gold token, so will use all the fuel you have sent to land flights early and see how close I can get, but I expect whatever I do he will trump!!! Will let you know.

Sorry to hear you suffered from someone who apparently uses shortcuts as opposed to honest efforts. I have thought about the top 3 thing, but in looking at the numbers, there's no way...LOL. And now the extra added fun of competing against the people such as you and @KenDuckySmith mentioned.

I'd send you fuel, but I'm one of those people that was blessed with 2 gifts of...Wait for it.....F3! Everyone wants F3! It just flies off my shelves at gifting time...I can't keep it in stock....Uh huh....Riiiiiight....

D

Deleted member 5399

@ItsRalphy
Cannot gift for another 7-8 hours friend, and due to my own troubles with GI, I may never be able to send 20 Fuel again. Unless I just install new HDD in other slot,(need new one), and run 8.1 or Win 10 on it and start new profile lol !KB2 again. Between GI and 404 support, neither ever got me back to where I really was at level 55. Now that I have learned some new things, I am making my own adjustments and saving my game manually every time i shut down.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ten33go
lol yeah F3 is like sending 5 passengers. Thats why those asking for 20 fuel, i look at their level of experience and sometimes determine the most appropriate need, like levels 30-40 are props, beacons nave mods spare wires and such.

Incidentally, just went looking around the World Map, and given there are a few hours left, Anderl has 36 1st places at the moment, 9 2nds, 1 3rd, and another 15 top ten places, plus 2nd for green launches. Talk about world domination - where is James Bond when you need him!

On the positive side, it is great to see how strong a showing the members of this forum have on the top three places across the map - we really are an awesome crew!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Ten33go
lol yeah F3 is like sending 5 passengers. Thats why those asking for 20 fuel, i look at their level of experience and sometimes determine the most appropriate need, like levels 30-40 are props, beacons nave mods spare wires and such.

Oh, I do the same thing. If I don't have what they really want, I'll try and send something I think they'll need at the moment, or maybe what they might need in a little bit.

Non forum neighbors are kind of like that, they sort of send you all kinds of things you don't necessarily need (Or want), but eventually, some of it comes in handy later down the road. It's all good.

Speaking of non forum members, you can always tell when they need something. They'll be quiet for a while, you won't hear from them, then all of a sudden, they all seem to need something at the same time. Makes gifting somewhat challenging when you have priority forum members first. LOL.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I invite all the players that want to participate to attempt a record of the maximum players in a same Red launch. Go and read my announce on the '' Airport City Features, Requests and Suggestions'' Under the thread called ''Attempt a record on September 5th 2015''. Go see in the thread and follow the instructions if you are interested.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I invite all the players that want to participate to attempt a record of the maximum players in a same Red launch. Go and read my announce on the '' Airport City Features, Requests and Suggestions'' Under the thread called ''Attempt a record on September 5th 2015''. Go see in the thread and follow the instructions if you are interested.

That's sounds like a cool idea. Too bad I'd have to win the Airport City lottery to be able to participate in it, LOL. Good luck to everyone that does however!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Okay @Robert I will definitely gift that to you tomorrow or until that part of the item you don't need. Or is it the only item you need to get the MCC upgraded? Sorry I just read your above post 4 is doable. Plus, you are helping me in return because eventually I would need to upgrade my MCC level 4. but not anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom