Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 24th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
there should be a button that the launch enitiator can press when they are ready to allow neighbors to join their launch. This would give them time to get the points high enough to get 1st. As it is now, as soon as you start a launch, any neighbor can join in.
I had my first ever launch hacked because /i didn't have time to get enough points in before others joined. Needless to say that " neighbor " is no longer one.

Okay @Robert I will definitely gift that to you tomorrow or until that part of the item you don't need. Or is it the only item you need to get the MCC upgraded?
I need 4 of the Horn Antenna & 1 Yugi-Ada and then I can upgrade ready to do Red Launches so if you can send Horn Antenna until further notice that will do the trick thank you in advance @Mr. K .
Cheers.
Robert

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
You kids are GREAT. the gifts that I get are bring received left and right . thanks a ton. I will be sending out gifts in about 3-4 hours. Thanks again.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Gang - I did it! 2nd place to Chicago, got 2 gold tokens so will be able to get a silver plane - just not sure which one yet! Shame I was never going to get first,

COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU GUYS - @uyetti is spot on!
How does this launch work? Do i show up to help to on your launch? Or do you select who you want to help you launch? I'm a confused and new to having neighbors help with this. How were you able to get second place? I just not getting it. LOL Obviously, but congrats.

How does this launch work? Do i show up to help to on your launch? Or do you select who you want to help you launch? I'm a confused and new to having neighbors help with this. How were you able to get second place? I just not getting it. LOL Obviously, but congrats.
Hi - this is for the people flying the most to a destination. If you click on the globe at the bottom of your airport screen, you get a world map with a pin for each destination you can fly to. If you click on a pin, you will see the top three for the week so far (Starts around 10 minutes ago, so 10pm Sunday England time). You can click to see the whole top 100, and also click on the previous week to get an idea how many you need to get something. Looking at the previous week shows you what the top flyers earned - if you are in the top 10 you get something. Every flight you do counts automatically and you get a message to accept for any top 10 placings at cut off time on a sunday. Most destinations don't need that many flights to get top 10.

Hope this helps?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Mr. K - What @ItsRalphy accomplished was getting second place out of the top 100 players in the game by flying to Chicago. If you look at the world icon in your game, you'll see all the destinations and the people that are in the top 100. The top 3 places each week get prizes, which include gold tokens and other things.

As for assisting with a launch, you just monitor this thread and the Windows PC Space Launch one and when someone starts one, you can join it. Once you get past the pre launch prep screen, any neighbor that is currently awaiting launch is shown, and how many others (If any) are involved, and what points are in, and how many are needed. Then you just put in what you can. If that's enough, you launch. If not, you wait until there are, then launch. But, if there isn't anyone launching, and you prep, you'll have 24 hours to either launch it yourself, or someone will probably join in.

Did you ever get the pre launch collection you were missing? Let me know when you have that and we can do a greenie together. Maybe someone else will join also.

@ItsRalphy - Congrats on your 2nd place, should have been first, but hey, better then the rest of us!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
I just got the collection and now I am ready to launch my first on this account spaceship launch and I know there's another thread I need to be to post it. So I am going to need a lot of help on this. Ty

D

Deleted member 5399

Incidentally, just went looking around the World Map, and given there are a few hours left, Anderl has 36 1st places at the moment, 9 2nds, 1 3rd, and another 15 top ten places, plus 2nd for green launches. Talk about world domination - where is James Bond when you need him!

On the positive side, it is great to see how strong a showing the members of this forum have on the top three places across the map - we really are an awesome crew!
@ItsRalphy
Could it be possible he is not playing according to the TOS agreement. In fact, how many even read the Terms of Service Agreement???

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
Uh oh...I was a bit zealous on this one. and I started the launch. ooops. but I learned how this works now and needs to be a bit more patient and allow others to help. LOL

D

Deleted member 5399

lol yeah cpl medium or small bronze chests. I think 1 medium and two small. Nevertheless its something hard earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom