Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Yay, my travel agency is open..no idea how long it will stay open for as everyone books their vacations online now.

Thanks to everyone that helped, now I have to upgrade my little repair hanger to level 4.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Noel
@MaryAnn
I tried using both your codes to send neighbor request, however they showed as incorrect.
@wkndcmpr
Sky Marshall came up on the add list. Unless there are two of you.
I show the name at level 32?? And if so, this is you please accept and let me know if wkndcmpr has a chance of returning, or should I delete.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
@Noel
@MaryAnn
I tried using both your codes to send neighbor request, however they showed as incorrect.
@wkndcmpr
Sky Marshall came up on the add list. Unless there are two of you.
I show the name at level 32?? And if so, this is you please accept and let me know if wkndcmpr has a chance of returning, or should I delete.
@KenDuckySmith wkndcmpr is no more please delete it
as for my sky marshall game, you are already a nieghbor and i have been sending gifts for a while
hope you were getting them!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0hzwep
Username
Noel
@Noel

Weird. The code is (still) w0hzwep. You are on my list of neighbours, and I can't add your code as it also says it's invalid. Which, I think, is because you are already on my list?

Would deleting you as a neighbour and entering your code again help?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wccxaq8
Username
gvdc
I am still in need of textbooks, weather display, shredder, city model, master plan, lining plat, hull parts, laser cutter, bath towel, disposable shampoo, all-inclusive bracelet can anyone help please?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@gvdc - Everyone is more then willing to help, but unfortunately, we can only gift once per day to each neighbor on our list. There are many people here from all over the world, and many, many different time zones. Also, everyone's gifting cycle starts at a different time, depending on when they do their gifting, if they miss a day due to Internet problems, or game problems, work, vacations, etc.

Then, depending on how many neighbors you currently have, those neighbors also have neighbors. I for example, have to split my gifting into 2 separate days (Soon to be 3 possibly) due to the sheer number of neighbors that I do have. We also have some non forum members. Then you have people who have multiple accounts, which is their way of supporting their own game, plus adding 20 additional gifting opportunities for others. Some of us can't do that just yet, so we have 1 account.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, sometimes, even with the forum and knowing what to send people, it still may take a bit of time, and flying to destinations a lot trying to pick up the items until they can be gifted to you.

We're all here to help!

hi

As we know we click the aiirport city icon, the game closes, so try disableing your anti-virus, AVG,Zonealarm ect., If that doesen't work uninstall it. Which I uninstalled my Anti-virus. because i still have windows defender.I clicked the airport city icon it diden't close at all, so maybe it is the anti-virus progam that makes it close

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Weird. The code is (still) w0hzwep. You are on my list of neighbours, and I can't add your code as it also says it's invalid. Which, I think, is because you are already on my list?

Do not delete a neighbor. If you do that, it will definitely not work. Best thing to do, is keep them as a neighbor if you can go visit them and collect things, and wait until their username comes around on the add people tab in the game.

I had the same problem with @KenDuckySmith because he had computer and game issues. I still have him as a neighbor, can visit and collect things from his city / airport, but can't send a gift. He on the other hand, does not show me as a neighbor, and can't add me, unless it comes around on that add list tab.

Just keep him as a neighbor, and hopefully he'll be able to add us both to his neighbor list again.

Hi gang - gifts out. I have been overwhelmed with your generosity today, and have 13 gifts I have not yet returned from today! - 5 are non forum members, so even given that I prioritise the forum gang, I have 8 for tomorrow already. I will return gifts to everyone who sends - just may take a day or two!!!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance

Each code can be input only once and if you removed your friend from your friends' list or your invitation to become friends was cancelled you can't add the same friend code again.

In this case you can ask to enter your friend code or wait untill the player appears in the list of players which you can add (the list is formed randomly).

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ten33go
@Noel
@wkndcmpr
Although I do not have you on my list, yes do not delete me.
I do not know what gives with codes as of late. This I can see you but you can't see me thing is getting :banghead:(n) ridiculousnessss:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom