Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly As I have no second HDD or an SSD on my system; one crashed, I have to wait until the beginning of the month and either get a 1TB Western Digital HDD/SSD or Seagate drive. Both are very reliable. Or I can go with a network, external drive and set up 3 partitions for household members to back up there.
For now, my back up plan on my system, is at the end of my game sessions, I have created a folder on a Thumb Drive, (USB Stick for some) and copy my SaveGame.bin file from AC folder into my thumb drive folder.
If for any reason, i should open the game the next time and mysteriously I'm back to level 1, I only need to play until level 5 and go here:C:\Users\Kenneth\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState
Within this folder is your SaveGame.bin file. One only needs to play until level 5 and then the bin file is created. Then you take your bin you backed up elsewhere, make sure game is closed, copy and paste the backup into the LocalState folder, restart the game, and you are back in business.

Now moving onto gifting.
I kept my word and sent gifts this morning; my time. The good news is that I can refresh in 11 hours and 10 minutes from now, around 10PM this evening.
Everyone have a good day/afternoon/evening/ or sleep well, depending on your own time.

FLY HIGH AND BE SAFE.
This is really impressive, and so well explained I think even I could do it! Going to give it a try.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@Wired Parrot - I have the flight goggles i can send to you tomorrow. I am at my limit of sending invite to friends.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
i know i need level 3 mission control, town hall level 6, anything else?

It depends on a lot of things. What your plan is, how much money you have, how much land you have and what you are trying to accomplish. MCC3 and a red launch pad are $600,000. total.

What town hall level you need is based upon your current population, and what you want to add to your city for money or passenger reasons. Town hall 6 has 800 max population I believe. Which is where I'm at right now. I only have 16 population left. So I have to save for the next level, or get a Grand Hotel. The higher level the building, the more population you will need. Same with power obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom