Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Well despite not hearing from support it appears as though my game is back up and running after a week of it being down.

I see we have a few new members to the forum - welcome - I will send out invites as I get settled back in.

Thanks to all for the gifts received over the past week without me sending anything back. I have tried to send all of you who gifted me during this period today.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@strats - Welcome back. And yes, we have quite a few new members.

@KenDuckySmith - Forgot to mention in my reply in last weeks trade thread, but no worries about the code thing. I haven't, nor do I intend to delete you as a neighbor. I visit you on a daily basis. It's like a one stop shop for everything. I'm not giving that up. Nuh uh...:p

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
Dear all

Thank you for the gifts,

I have finally completed my travel agency (thanks @wkndcmpr ) and control tower (@m-bari ).

More items are added in signature

I think i am becoming greedy :)LOL

take care and keep flying

regards

totm

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
My gifts are out!!

I have been receiving quite a few new invites on both accounts, but no one is tagging me or sending me any PMs. I will only be able to find and accept your invite if you tag me or PM me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@KenDuckySmith - I have not tried that feature with win10. On win8.1, that was the biggest issue. I tried having the ac open and chrome open side by side. AC didn't particularly like that, the game reloads. I want to try this with win10 and see if AC plays nice side by side with another app. I am glad your is working.

@david smith - Oh no. You state game crashed, do you mean the game have restarted you all over and you lost your original account? That not good and sorry to hear you having problems. I have yet to get my old account back.

Welcome new players to AC, please enter my code and I will greatly accepted and be my neighbor. To all my current neighbors, working on sending out gifts to all.

Now, to a post I read that some members are sending whatever, this is not the case. I usually read what is in your signature. I check to see if I can send that gift or not. Majority of the time, you higher players I can not send the gift that you need, because i am not at that level. So i try to send whatever is best to send. like fuel 20 units. If this is not what you are wanting. Please read my sig. of what i can send and let us know. I do apologize for not able to send what you need. Some of us can not help it, if the game resets to the beginning of the game. Not our fault. The game is buggy but seems to get better on win10 a little more stable. Um....How do you know when an update for the game is available.? I have not received an notification on this. Thank you.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Cluck and others
Is my signature easier to read now?

also may I add that I forgot that Meteor was asking for fuel and passengers, so I suppose my forgetfulness is part of the problem (but not all).

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hey everyone, sorry not been around much being the weekend. Thanks for the gifts, tips and suggestions, most helpful. I keep falling victim of inadvertently sending random gifts a I scroll through the gifts to send. Working on building my Travel Agency and upgrading my Terminal to level 4 but I've also updated my wants and needs lift.

Cheers!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hey everyone, sorry not been around much being the weekend. Thanks for the gifts, tips and suggestions, most helpful. I keep falling victim of inadvertently sending random gifts a I scroll through the gifts to send. Working on building my Travel Agency and upgrading my Terminal to level 4 but I've also updated my wants and needs lift.

Cheers!
@Saralaraloola It is a glitch in the game if you scroll too fast or change direction, a gift send.
Try this:
Click on Gifts Icon
Click on the Outgoing Tab
Click the gift you want to sent to a person(s)
A screen pops up with all of your neighbors and it is easier to click on exactly who you want to send to... Although mis-clicks still happen- just not as often.

This advice comes from experience. I spent many months gifting the way you are and sending at least 1 or 2 wrong gifts a day - it was so frustrating. The way I do it now, sometimes I may accidently checked off a neighbor I may not want to send to, but it is so much better.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Thanks for the tip @Cluck I wasn't sure if it was because my laptop is touch screen. I should really just be old skool about it and when ever anyone sends me a gift, write it down then cross them off as I send on back, but who has the time time and peace for that? I wish I did. lol

@KenDuckySmith - I have not tried that feature with win10. On win8.1, that was the biggest issue. I tried having the ac open and chrome open side by side. AC didn't particularly like that, the game reloads. I want to try this with win10 and see if AC plays nice side by side with another app. I am glad your is working.

@david smith - Oh no. You state game crashed, do you mean the game have restarted you all over and you lost your original account? That not good and sorry to hear you having problems. I have yet to get my old account back.

Welcome new players to AC, please enter my code and I will greatly accepted and be my neighbor. To all my current neighbors, working on sending out gifts to all.

Now, to a post I read that some members are sending whatever, this is not the case. I usually read what is in your signature. I check to see if I can send that gift or not. Majority of the time, you higher players I can not send the gift that you need, because i am not at that level. So i try to send whatever is best to send. like fuel 20 units. If this is not what you are wanting. Please read my sig. of what i can send and let us know. I do apologize for not able to send what you need. Some of us can not help it, if the game resets to the beginning of the game. Not our fault. The game is buggy but seems to get better on win10 a little more stable. Um....How do you know when an update for the game is available.? I have not received an notification on this. Thank you.

i've got the first restore code but it diden't work, so asking for a new restore code

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@uyetti - Meteor18 sent an invite
@MaxPreston Meteor has two neighbors Max at the same level; do you have two games, or is this two different neighbors. I can't tell you apart, suggest changing name slightly. Both you and uKrysi are connected on Meteor and I sent gifts. Verify received so we know the connections are good.
@bjs Meteor accepted invite
@SactoDave Dave I saw tatsuo on meteor's list and accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom