Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Thanks for the tip @Cluck I wasn't sure if it was because my laptop is touch screen. I should really just be old skool about it and when ever anyone sends me a gift, write it down then cross them off as I send on back, but who has the time time and peace for that? I wish I did. lol

I just click back and forth from in- going to outgoing to keep track of who got gifted. As ling as you don't hit send back, you will know who you sent to - or just look at the neighbors list and whoever has a faded gifts has had a gift to them.

To speed up the process, I usually start by selecting the outgoing gifts tabs, select F20 and then scroll down the list of everyone and send to whoever is asking for F20 in their profile name, while doing this, I take note of who is asking for nav mods/spare wires/props etc based on their profile name...I see who needs common items, I then go back and select (for example) nav module and then check off all who want those. Then the list is whittled down to about 1/2-3/4 and I just swipe back and forth from the forum to the game and search for any special needs people have or new members to finish off.

Then every few days when I have some extra time I visit the forum and take note of who needs special items and take more time. I always prioritize people who gift me first.

It takes a while to get your own system down.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Cluck
Lol multitasking, I have outlook which notifies me of new posts opened in one window, AC in another and forums on browser as I type.
I can read immediate needs of neighbors and gift same time going left to right or right to left.
Imagine if i did this on my 40 inch TV???

D

Deleted member 5399

In trading !angel is good friend of mine, who like us has struggled with crashes from system, GI, among other related issues.
So now with her game back as it was her original, she really could use help with upgrading or building.
If I could add her code, I would, but I still do not have every item she needs; just as I do not have items like laser- range finders, office chairs, or parking meters to gift.
Some of you have added her and some already have been neighbors. Right now it's hard getting items to complete her laundry.
Be a neighbor and welcome her into the forums group.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
From the better late then never department....

Gifts have been sent out for the day. Thank you for all those gifts that have been received, they are appreciated!

If you would like a specific gift, please feel free to PM me and I'll get you what you need.

And remember folks, It's just a game. We have a big family here, and lately, there's been a lot of new In Laws and extended family that have been joining us. Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was Airport City.

Have a good one all!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
my user name is !angel code: w73jt3w

Where'd you find that? I looked and the only thing I could find was a message that said have a blessed day, but thanks!

Oh, and for Baggage Hall level 2, you're going to need: 3 Computer / 3 Copy Machine / 3 Ergonomic Chair /
3 Smoke Detector

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Where'd you find that? I looked and the only thing I could find was a message that said have a blessed day, but thanks!

Oh, and for Baggage Hall level 2, you're going to need: 3 Computer / 3 Copy Machine / 3 Ergonomic Chair /
3 Smoke Detector
profile page for angel under information

I just click back and forth from in- going to outgoing to keep track of who got gifted. As ling as you don't hit send back, you will know who you sent to - or just look at the neighbors list and whoever has a faded gifts has had a gift to them.

To speed up the process, I usually start by selecting the outgoing gifts tabs, select F20 and then scroll down the list of everyone and send to whoever is asking for F20 in their profile name, while doing this, I take note of who is asking for nav mods/spare wires/props etc based on their profile name...I see who needs common items, I then go back and select (for example) nav module and then check off all who want those. Then the list is whittled down to about 1/2-3/4 and I just swipe back and forth from the forum to the game and search for any special needs people have or new members to finish off.

Then every few days when I have some extra time I visit the forum and take note of who needs special items and take more time. I always prioritize people who gift me first.

It takes a while to get your own system down.
I am a bit more old fashioned - I basically have a list of names (which I did on spreadsheet) then use a pencil and rubber - alongside the name a write the top three gifts from the list that I can send, and then as the list changes I rub them out and replace. Means I need to watch the signature lists a bit, but when it comes to gifting I have my trusty old list beside me!!!

Bit of a plea - a couple of neighbours have building items only in their list - if I don't have those, I have to choose a duty free or flight item myself (I don't have F20 unfortunately). Can we all make sure we have something at the end of our lists that everyone can gift such as fight catering, spare propeller etc. so that we have a back up if we can't send your top items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom