Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 10th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hi all, Got my game back up and running, although it coincided with my trip to the coast.. Trying to catch up with gifting. Doc

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@ all the send whatever I feel like gifters (sorry the thoughtful gifters have to read this)
Gifting is very tedious. Most days, I spend 45 to 60 minutes to read the forums, match items with neighbors, plan who needs what, make a list and send my gifts out. Sometimes I realize I make a mistake (as I did today with @Cluck), but mostly I try to send each of you exactly what you ask for in your signatures. I only have 10-14 to spend on this forum, today more than one third are things I have not asked for, nor have an immediate need for. Comet received three Fuel(20) and two Fuel Catalyst. I'm sure I will appreciate them someday, but I think I'd like more immediate gratification. Someone sent a stapler, another sent a stamp, which could be forgiven if it was intended for my other game, but Comet can't use them. These are wasted gifts. I feel obliged to send a gift to you if you have sent one to me; I think going forward you rushed gifters are going to get some passenger(10), and if I'm in an especially bad mood, some passenger(5) since I have two of those on my available to send items. Perhaps, if you keep sending me fuel; I will send the fuel(3) and think to myself "that every little bit helps". Comet's list of needs doesn't change very often, you should be able to write down an item I'd appreciate and send it every day. Hint, Flight Catering is something I always need, or any duty free item. If I don't have anything you want to get, then don't send me anything so I don't have to worry about you appreciating what I can send back. OK, that's my rant for today; I've shared my thoughts and feelings; now back to the game.

D

Deleted member 5399

@KenDuckySmith - Hope you're feeling better today and welcome back. Happy flying sir!
@Ten33go
Thanks friend. I again tried to add your code but still cannot. I see so many names repeated in the add list, one of which has offensive remark in it, about every 5 days. One would think clicking the X, he would go away permanently. Only a guy would say something like that.

D

Deleted member 5399

@ all the send whatever I feel like gifters (sorry the thoughtful gifters have to read this)
Gifting is very tedious. Most days, I spend 45 to 60 minutes to read the forums, match items with neighbors, plan who needs what, make a list and send my gifts out. Sometimes I realize I make a mistake (as I did today with @Cluck), but mostly I try to send each of you exactly what you ask for in your signatures. I only have 10-14 to spend on this forum, today more than one third are things I have not asked for, nor have an immediate need for. Comet received three Fuel(20) and two Fuel Catalyst. I'm sure I will appreciate them someday, but I think I'd like more immediate gratification. Someone sent a stapler, another sent a stamp, which could be forgiven if it was intended for my other game, but Comet can't use them. These are wasted gifts. I feel obliged to send a gift to you if you have sent one to me; I think going forward you rushed gifters are going to get some passenger(10), and if I'm in an especially bad mood, some passenger(5) since I have two of those on my available to send items. Perhaps, if you keep sending me fuel; I will send the fuel(3) and think to myself "that every little bit helps". Comet's list of needs doesn't change very often, you should be able to write down an item I'd appreciate and send it every day. Hint, Flight Catering is something I always need, or any duty free item. If I don't have anything you want to get, then don't send me anything so I don't have to worry about you appreciating what I can send back. OK, that's my rant for today; I've shared my thoughts and feelings; now back to the game.
@Comet18
I can certainly see those at lower levels attempting to gift something, if anything. For myself though I choose more to send things that are appropriate for the level a player is in. I certainly am not going to gift blankets, or earplugs to someone below level 50 or 51. Many times, if one takes a look at a person's city, who is not in forums, you can see what is being built, such as level 7 or 8 town hall, a repair base, or control tower, and having been there, you know what to send.
I now like the convenience of Windows 10 having the ability to open the game in its own window and having forums too, right beside it. Can't go wrong there in sending gifts.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@KenDuckySmith - You're very welcome. We all have those times in our lives that "Stuff happens". Albeit that's the PC version - Wouldn't want to offend anyone - of it,, it remains a fact. Some are our fault, others are not. Sometimes it is directed at us, and once in a while we direct it at others.

some things you can control, others you can't. Once in a while you say or do something you regret later.

the thing to remember is to work on those things you CAN control, and to let those things we can't not get to you.

and remember that there's a damned good chance that someone you know has been there. Take advantage of that and talk to them.

life, much like this game - and lately this forum - aren't always easy, but communication, patience and understanding go a long way in overcoming a great deal.

just wish the majority of the world would remember that fact.

Keep the faith & PM sometime if you wanna vent or rant. I'll listen to you.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck

Well said. I agree that I enjoy thoughtful gifting too. It is a fun part of the game. I now learn that you don't like F20. I was surprised since I thought everyone loved F20. I will note that. F20 is usually my gift to all when I don't have time some days.

One idea for you. Your signature had big font for Meteor which immediately attracts attention to that list Maybe you should make your Comet Needs list stand out more as well so that people realize you have 2 accounts. I have almost made the mistake of sending comet something from meteors list at times as well.

D

Deleted member 5399

Now see I'm all for those 20 fuel, perhaps on or two of them early in the morning adds just enough to get my last two planes in the air. And by the time, they've landed one by one, my supplies are replenished to send them right back out.
A plane sitting in wait in a hangar, makes no money, and in a real live situation, when a plane is grounded, makes some very irate passengers.
15 years ago i traveled through various airports, and saw it all. grounded planes, cheap airlines that wouldn't offer a comfy place to sleep, or an alternative mode of transportation. I do recall one flight from New Orleans to Bangor, Maine, the weather got to bad up there so we landed in Portland Jetport, towards the South of Maine and they gave us a very nice comfy charter bus the rest of the way.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
ws3tr82
Username
nynoni
These neighbors are waiting reply on Meteor18.
Please enter my code (Meteor 18: code wq8d7y4).
@bjs
@Calum101
@MaxPreston (Max at level 12) I just sent invite today
@MaryAnn NYNoni (it's been a while, should I delete?)
@rocky (I know it's not good; should I delete?)
@Saralaraloola (please enter code; don't send me a gift today)

NO don't delete me The game just went down and finally cam back today.. Not sure why it does that Last time it upgraded this time I don't see nay changes but it was out for a week. Thanks for hanging in.. NYNONI Maryann

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
ws3tr82
Username
nynoni
@Noel - There are 50% discount expansions offered every 2 weeks. Also, if you look at the upper right hand corner of your screen (Where your money and greens show), you'll see an icon that states a deal where if you buy greenies this week, it will be 300% more then usual. For example, if you spend $8.99 normally, without the offer, you get 32 greens. But, if you wait for the 300% more deal like now, you get 96 of them.

That is how people expand. So, if you do buy them, this week would be good. Then next week, when the 50% expansion comes, you have lots of greens to buy land, or buildings, or whatever. This pattern repeats itself every other week.

Also, every week, they give out a weekend code, which will give you $2000. and 3 greens each weekend when you input it where you add your friend codes.

Hope that helped!

Ten33go.
You seem to have lots of answers.. Maybe you can help me navigate this forum. First I send my gifts based on what people add to their names. Is it better to go to forum? Usually if there is nothing there I will send fuel20 seems to be a hot commodity.. Also I know about the weekend code but not sure where to get it from. (I always have to hope my son, Erick (urami) looks it up and texts it to me.. Would love to be able to find it myself. I also have some friend in the 'Waiting" area with no green check to add them> What do I do? I'm hearing if I delete and try to add them again I won't be allowed. Any ideas. Thanks for any advise you can provide. Maryann NY NONI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom