Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
A FIRST FOR ME.....

I just completed an event on both accounts (WHN2 account's first successful event). I haven't closed the event yet.

Appreciate all my helpful neighbors for the Butterfly Nets!!

I have sent out gifts for all that I received. WHN2 has more gifts available if I missed anyone let me know!

Thanks for all the gifts received!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
got my butterflies...no more nets please...but if you can PLEASE SEND SHEARS...that would be awesome...still need a few flowers!!

Thanks everyone for the gifts!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
I am still saving coins towards upgrading my town hall, almost there. Need 50,000 total and I am up to 49,026! yahoo! and...
I can't believe it, I just opened the game for a quick check and got three butterflies!
two I already had, but one is a new one. of course now that they are "flying" I am out of nets LOL
Oh well back to bed for some more sleep... it is only 6:30 am
If you are reading this please send nets and pruners
Thanks in advance!
:troll:

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
If anyone is neighbors with NIBOR, jump in green launch. He doesn't seem to want to help out with his own launch. If you put in 120 you get 2nd and I have enough to finish off.

I can use stabilized binos x4 now....how about you?

Chuck

So GI wonderful support closed my ticket without a response or action. My game remains in a state of
limbo with all icons on the bottom greyed out. It put me at level 4 even though I was only on the 3rd task
of sending my first plane on its maiden voyage. I can send the plane off but the flight timer will not advance
unless I close the game. If I come back after 8 minutes the flight will complete and then give me the same task to
send my first plane on its maiden flight. So stuck in a loop where I can do absolutely nothing until GI actually does
something. No code will help this time as I can not click on the sociality icon. Below is a screen shot of my messed
up game. :sour:

d6eb11fd61.jpg

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
So GI wonderful support closed my ticket without a response or action. My game remains in a state of
limbo with all icons on the bottom greyed out. It put me at level 4 even though I was only on the 3rd task
of sending my first plane on its maiden voyage. I can send the plane off but the flight timer will not advance
unless I close the game. If I come back after 8 minutes the flight will complete and then give me the same task to
send my first plane on its maiden flight. So stuck in a loop where I can do absolutely nothing until GI actually does
something. No code will help this time as I can not click on the sociality icon. Below is a screen shot of my messed
up game. :sour:

d6eb11fd61.jpg

Clearly Saying Nowdays The Game Is Now Full Of BUGS.
A REALLY ANNOYING BUGS.:mad::mad::rage::rage:
These Bugs Restrict My Airport To Expand.
QL's Bug,Time Traveler Bug,Your Sociallity Bug etc etc and so On.
I have a Long List Of Bugs.
GI / Road404 ****.
Good News Is That Devolpers Don't Care About Our Plaform.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Its Better I Don't Say Something Bad About Devolpers Because i dont want My Game To Be Blocked.:locktopic::locktopic::locktopic:
In The End,My Advice is That Try Reinstalling The Game and see If It works.

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Wired Parrott Sorry to hear about your issues.

I do have to say that I have been impressed with GI support in the 2 times I have had to use them. The first was a time traveler issue (guilty:facepalm:) before I found this forum and received some (not so) great advice on changing my clock. I lost some gold and silver, they slapped my hand and restored my airport with a promise of never again.

Then 3 days ago I had a launch fail with 1 minute and 20 seconds on the clock just as I was entering the last points. I had 1200 points in and spent some greenies with Duke to get it - no, @WhatHappenedNow , I never learn about joining non members:whistle:. This morning they compensated me 100 greenies and I appreciate that they did anything at all and it was very generous.

I know we all get frustrated with upgrades and issues that pop up but I can appreciate the workload and effort it takes across all the platforms with limited resources. As a former IT guy I know what it takes and dealing with angry mobs. That is why I now sell Aflac!

Anyway, kudos for their efforts and best wishes for everyone experiencing problems.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I do have to say that I have been impressed with GI support in the 2 times

Seems That You Have Given some Bribe To G! Support Team.:D:D:LOL::LOL:
Rather a Joke apart.
You are the one Who Thinks Good About GI Support.:love::joyful:

@Wired Parrott Sorry to hear about your issues.

I do have to say that I have been impressed with GI support in the 2 times I have had to use them. The first was a time traveler issue (guilty:facepalm:) before I found this forum and received some (not so) great advice on changing my clock. I lost some gold and silver, they slapped my hand and restored my airport with a promise of never again.

Then 3 days ago I had a launch fail with 1 minute and 20 seconds on the clock just as I was entering the last points. I had 1200 points in and spent some greenies with Duke to get it - no, @WhatHappenedNow , I never learn about joining non members:whistle:. This morning they compensated me 100 greenies and I appreciate that they did anything at all and it was very generous.

I know we all get frustrated with upgrades and issues that pop up but I can appreciate the workload and effort it takes across all the platforms with limited resources. As a former IT guy I know what it takes and dealing with angry mobs. That is why I now sell Aflac!

Anyway, kudos for their efforts and best wishes for everyone experiencing problems.
Hi, you've really been lucky.
Did you demanded compensation?

@Wired Parrott
this is really terrible.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Can you send me an invite?
I tried to enter your code but game won't accept.
You are not on my "waiting" list either.
Am I showing up on your waiting list or your neighbor list? (Game name: Scarlet=item wanted)
I already have you in my heighbors list and was sending you a Net like yesterday :) Look for "GiftX | Fuel20"
Capture.PNG

@ALL, - I have collected the current event but will keep sending NETs to everyone who needs it in next 4 days.
Have a nice weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom