Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
o_Oo_Oo_O
Question??????

I notice when some of you visit me, you only click on one or two of my buildings. Where I always use my full 5 click when I visit you. Why???? Don't you lose those clicks when the day resets or can they transfer to another neighbor??????????
???? How do you know if someone visited your city?? And even tell how many clicks they did?? I did not know any of this was possible. I often receive bonus coins and only assumed these were people who visited my city but often I don't look at what they come from. Do you get a coin from each click??? I do get a little heart on neighbors that indicates who I visited.
@Robby Kusuma Still don't have you as a neighbor. I entered your code long ago and just tried it again. Try to add me?

Device
  1. Android
???? How do you know if someone visited your city?? And even tell how many clicks they did?? I did not know any of this was possible. I often receive bonus coins and only assumed these were people who visited my city but often I don't look at what they come from. Do you get a coin from each click??? I do get a little heart on neighbors that indicates who I visited.
@Robby Kusuma Still don't have you as a neighbor. I entered your code long ago and just tried it again. Try to add me?
Hmmhhh..... I even visited you everyday. I tried once. I will try again tommorow.

Every visitor, will show up as a baloon in your city. With their avatar of course. And when you tap them, it is written who visited. And the written will fly away and gon to the top.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
It's an Easter miracle!! I finally finished the quest and with 12 hrs to spare!! The really nice part of all of this is that the farmer's markets yield some pretty good coin action, so I can just leave them as part of my town!!

Thanks everyone for gifts!! Mine are sent, hope you are all getting what you want...I try to go off the forum and my premade lists!!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@bjs Yes I get a balloon above each building. When I click on it I get the reward and it tells me who visited. Oh the heart is who you have visited? I always thought it was who else was playing at that moment. Thanks that make more sense. Sometimes I really overthink this game

Last edited:

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Here is the update for gift sent over previous 24 hours

Prev Update:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...rading-thread-april-13-2015.7835/#post-112332

Still need 2 Live Fish on WHN2.

Thanks for all the gifts I received!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2:
@.sv ( prop ) *l.lamp
@KenDuckySmith - 'KB ( )
@bjs ( F20 ) sent **F20
@cward - Chuck ( ) *deicer
@Cluck ( Earrings ) Fuel20
@Comet18 ( hose, *add radar ) hose, **prop
@GiftXchange: ( *spare wire ) F20
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( hose ) **F20
@gwb ( earrings ) F20
@highlander: ( prop ) F20
@Monica Peguero - Hola! ( Earrings ) Add Radar
@kaciepup: ( skin care, *Fuel Additives ) filled candies, **filled candies
@WAMike - Mike ( hose ) spare wire, **catering
@m-bari - Mike O ( prop, *spare wire ) Catering, *Catering
@mel Meli3 ( ) waiting
@myrddyn ( ) waiting
@Susi - Newgirl ( *spare wire ) **spare wire
@petey71 - pp ( prop, *fuel additives ) filled candies, *Dispatcher console
@Rainer ( prop, *Fuel Additives ) Perfume, *Skin Care Prod
@SactoDave ( ) *F20
@sophiaelizebeth ( )
@Steve26 ( ) filled candies, *fuel hose
@strats ( earrings ) spare wire
@Robby Kusuma - Tadashi3 ( Whiskey, *Whiskey ) *l.lamp ( Please no Dutyfree to WHN2!!! )
@Eric K - ?Urami ( prop, *spare wire ) catering, **spare wire
@UTOPGUN - ( )
@Nicks - Veltro: ( prop, *spare wire ) perfume, *perfume
@Vivke ( hose, *add radar ) smoke detector, *ergonomic chair
@Wired Parrott ( prop, skin care, *spare wire ) hose, **Spare Wire
@wkndcmpr - wkdcmpr ( Whiskey ) Anti - Theft Gate
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( )
@yenta613: ( catering ) F20

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi all,
My signature is current.
On the event, I activated a spy glass this morning. In the two hours I had to play, I got more market drops in two hours than I got all of last week. Drops were both my own and neighbors. Thanks to whoever suggested. Over the last week, I did better from neighbors. I was finally able to finish my town hall and add three markets yesterday. I still need two dairy and one fish; I can play a little in the morning, but don't own another spyglass; I'm not generally lucky, so don't really know if I'll get the prize or not; we'll see. I don't think I'll put greenies toward the glass, but I am thinking about it. I think I'll do better saving the greens for expansions.
Good Luck all,
Happy Flying.
-comet18

Sorry I'm sure you probably don't need the gift I sent today. I think it may have been shampoo. Sorry ...Mistake.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@WhatHappenedNow I visited both your airports this morning but didn't click on them. Can you let me know if you got bonus coins for that? Probably not but if you did then we know to go to each other's airports daily just to trigger it.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
As you know I have the same issue. What I tried is logging into AC at work during lunch and sent out 1 gift to someone I know exactly what they want. Then at my leisure in the evening and this early morning I sent the rest of gifts out.

You can send the one gift as you are doing. As an alternative, you can visit just one neighbor. Either action will set the 24 hour timer for neighbor gifts and visits.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
o_Oo_Oo_O
Question??????

I notice when some of you visit me, you only click on one or two of my buildings. Where I always use my full 5 click when I visit you. Why???? Don't you lose those clicks when the day resets or can they transfer to another neighbor??????????

During the event, if someone clicks on bunnies or flowers in your city; there is no bonus or notice for the "entities". Only clicking the buildings earn rewards from neighbors. If someone clicked two entities and three buildings, the neighbor would see rewards only for the three buildings.

advice: Everyone should use all 5 clicks during a visit. Your reputation hearts increase only on the 5th click. Clicking entities (like bunnies) does count as a click toward your own reputation. We want to earn more hearts, because more hearts means more daily visits are allowed.

Be cautious visiting neighbors who are absent a while. Sometimes the game will count it as a visit, but no one on either side earns any credit or reputation for it. Hint, Sometimes after my visits are finished; I visit possible inactive neighbors to find out who is still active. I'll make a note that it is safe to visit them soon. I don't know how long before we lose visit points on inactive neighbors I feel it's between 5 and 10 days.

Someone asked how we know who visited. answer: when you click the balloon, read the text floating up it contains the visitors name.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18

I answered some of this in the last post.

You ask how you know what is received. That depends on which type of building is clicked.
Residential buildings yield 2 passengers.
Hangers yield oil (I forget how many, I think 1 or 2)
Commercial buildings or launch pads yield a few coins.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow I visited both your airports this morning but didn't click on them. Can you let me know if you got bonus coins for that? Probably not but if you did then we know to go to each other's airports daily just to trigger it.

@bjs
I don't need to check to answer that.. Remember I have two accounts :)

You only get bonuses where neighbors click. The bonus has a bubble that floats when you click on it telling you which neighbor left it. So I know who else collects space stuff :)

When you click on event special items (like elves) there is no bonus for the neighbor.

If you split your visit in two visits (click on three items then come back later and click on the last two items), the neighbor only gets bonuses for the last visit that dropped the heart.

I was really surprised you didn't know this. So we know when you don't visit us (except during the events):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom