Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
thx for the gifts!!

Send new gifts to:
@strats : Spare wire
@cward : add radar
@TbombToronto : Shredder
@WAMike : Spare Wire
@SactoDave : Flight catering
@Susi : Fuel Catalyst
@Dan Jansen : Fuel Hose
@Monica Peguero : add Radar
@HS72 : Spare Wire
@Wired Parrott : Fuel Hose
@kaciepup : Cognac
@Eric K : Flight Catering
@KenDuckySmith : Fuel Hose
@Steve26 : Fuel Catalyst
@Rainer : Flight Catering
@900 : Cognac
@petey71 : Cognac
@Cluck : Cognac
@Keivan : Hull Parts
@Nicks : Flight Catering
@PeterNL I have not received your gifts for the past three days. I will send you a defroster tonight. Have you been getting mine?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Thank you everyone for the gifts. Still need two Dairy to complete event. Keep trying 1 day and 3 hours left.
My gifts sent a few hours ago.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi all,
My signature is current.
On the event, I activated a spy glass this morning. In the two hours I had to play, I got more market drops in two hours than I got all of last week. Drops were both my own and neighbors. Thanks to whoever suggested. Over the last week, I did better from neighbors. I was finally able to finish my town hall and add three markets yesterday. I still need two dairy and one fish; I can play a little in the morning, but don't own another spyglass; I'm not generally lucky, so don't really know if I'll get the prize or not; we'll see. I don't think I'll put greenies toward the glass, but I am thinking about it. I think I'll do better saving the greens for expansions.
Good Luck all,
Happy Flying.
-comet18

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
Thanks for the gifts everyone!

I completed my Mission control thanks to you wonderful kind gifters!
I am now collecting items I will need to level up my Town Hall once I FINALLY get enough coins to do that.
GEESH, I need SO many, gonna take forever!
Meanwhile I am trying to complete flights, tasks and collections.
I still have NEVER got one item from a farm market. I still visit them and "try" but there is less than a day left so my chances look pretty grim on the Easter Parade. I have all the other parts of it completed. It's just "not fair"!!
I have sent gifts out today:
@Wired Parrott @HS72 @SactoDave @Nicks @strats @highlander @Steve26 @bjs @Keivan @m-bari @yenta613 @gwb @petey71 @kaciepup and a couple non-forum gifters that I needed to appreciate.
Also updated my signature. I have two new items I can gift: Navigation Module and City Model
:troll:

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Hi Al, Thanks for all gifts received. I have sent most all gifts. I will send some WHN2 gifts laster when it decided to finally reset the gifts.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@PeterNL/ @900/@Cluck / @gwb / @bjs/@Dan Jansen/@rocky /@Rainer/@yenta613 /@WhatHappenedNow /@m-bari/ @HS72 // @TBomb / @.sv / @MsScarlet1957

Hello everyone,
My gift reset is happening too late at night for me. I am going to start sending in the early morning or early afternoon tomorrow (PST). I try to be consistent...
Thank you for all of your gifts and your patience.

As you know I have the same issue. What I tried is logging into AC at work during lunch and sent out 1 gift to someone I know exactly what they want. Then at my leisure in the evening and this early morning I sent the rest of gifts out.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
o_Oo_Oo_O
Question??????

I notice when some of you visit me, you only click on one or two of my buildings. Where I always use my full 5 click when I visit you. Why???? Don't you lose those clicks when the day resets or can they transfer to another neighbor??????????

Device
  1. Android
o_Oo_Oo_O
Question??????

I notice when some of you visit me, you only click on one or two of my buildings. Where I always use my full 5 click when I visit you. Why???? Don't you lose those clicks when the day resets or can they transfer to another neighbor??????????
If too many visitors, essp if those tap the same of your buildings, somehow it will reduce your benefit. I have the same experience with yours in my ios and android games. Less than 5 visit in one city means you lost a heart. Not a good move.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
@PeterNL I have not received your gifts for the past three days. I will send you a defroster tonight. Have you been getting mine?

Thx for telling me..sorry to hear :(. Yes I received 2 defrosters from you. I will send this evening another spare wire. I hope you receive it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom