Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Well it's official, I have started a Space Program!!! I made my first launch today. I'm relative new to the Space Program so bare with me. Otherwise, I have sent all gifts out for the day that I could. As always have a good day.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Well it's official, I have started a Space Program!!! I made my first launch today. I'm relative new to the Space Program so bare with me. Otherwise, I have sent all gifts out for the day that I could. As always have a good day.
@Kris = Accept the invite from my support game Derby so I can send you stuff and we can do some launches too.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
@Kris = Accept the invite from my support game Derby so I can send you stuff and we can do some launches too.
@SactoDave I got you request and accepted it. Sounds good will do launches, I was able to launch my first mission fast since I waited 42 levels to start the space program and I accumulated a lot of launch items.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Gifts have been sent. Thanks for the gives received.

Even with 2 games I still run out of gifts before sending to everyone, so I've started a third game. Friend Code: who9zhj Will use this to send more of Fuel (20) when I get to level 10. In the meantime, if anyone needs Skin Care Products, All-Inclusive Bracelet, or Travel Guide send a friend request and I can send those from the third account.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Thx for the many gifts...39 received!

I can't reply to all:unsure:

Send mine out for today. Propably not being able to send gifts this weekend (enjoying a weekend away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom