Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Deep Thoughts from a bald guy

These are a few of the things I have learned.

1. Post in this forum often. I used to fly for all my building needs. I used to have a full head of hair. Look at my pic. Now I get all my building needs from friends here. Maybe the hair will come back. IF YOU ARE JUST LURKING JOIN IN BEFORE YOU LOSE YOURS!

2. Fill out your signature fully and keep it updated. Use a smaller font and keep it simple. Good examples, @gwb and @PeterNL Bad example @Robby Kusuma (sorry buddy, don’t mean to throw you under the bus but every post takes up 2 screens).

3. Reach out if you need help. PM someone if you need something that they have. I have sent items every time someone takes the time to send me a message and have had luck from the people here when I reached out. People like @Anubhav Jain (hope he gets back his city), @Comet18 and many others are excellent resources and gracious enough to help newcomers.

4. Gift to help others and you will receive it back ten-fold. Do not send what you want but what they need and you will find the people that think alike. I trade F20 and catering with several non-forum-members because they don’t try to give me items I don’t need and expect that item back. Try to trade with people at your level when possible but don't be afraid to ask when you need something.
  5. Use the launch forum to post launches and announce them in the trading forum. Post updates so others can see where you are at and if they can help. I have had one failed launch and it was because it wasn’t a forum member and I had no way of communicating with the person that started the launch. DO NOT highjack launches. Let the person starting the launch take first unless they announce in the forum that it is ok. Avoid risky launches by joining with people in the forum.

6. Do NOT intentionally change your time settings! I read this idea elsewhere before I found this forum and thought, "Hmmm, I can go to bed now instead of waiting 2 hours for my planes. Brilliant!" After fessing up to GC they restored my game but kept my silver and gold.
Np. Thank you for the advice. I will try to improve. Just back to the games and new style of play. I started all my games over again in android and I am new to window pc. And I think your suggestion is excellent. How to make easier for others. Thx buddy.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I have about 45 neighbors and get about 25 gifts a day.

Thanks for gifts everyone!!
I built a second hotel and forgot I needed items. Could someone send me Shampoo and Do Not Disturb sign.. THANKS

I'll send a do not disturb sign in a little while.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Robby Kusuma How about something like this? Seems more legible and easy to understand.

Tadashi1 (android) a9n2ztd

Needs : Horseshoe, Sickle, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply
Can Send : Horseshoe, Fuel3, Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel20, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Computer, Anti-Theft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Makeup, Smoke Detector

Tadashi2 (iOS)
Needs : Horseshoe, Sickle, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Stamp, Server Rack, Rope Block, Sandbag
Can Send : Sickle, Fuel3, Fuel Catalyst, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Disposable Shampoo, Passenger 10, Video Wall, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Slide Rule, Filled Candies, Copy Machine, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Weather Display

Tadashi3 (Window PC) w95g2xw
Needs : Horseshoe, Sickle, Copy Machine, Projector, Dispatcher Console, Powerful Radio Transmitter
Can Send : Horseshoe, Passengers 5, Fuel 3, Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Air Conditioner, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album

Keep Calm and Play Airport City

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
anyone know what the actually cash that gets dropped from L.A., Chicago Houston.

ALSO IM DESPERATE FOR 1 MORE FLIGHT GOGGLE TODAY/TONIGHT. IF anyone can send I will make sure to send you whatever you need .. Appreciate the help.

Have you gotten the last flight goggle you need? I'm sending out gifts in a little while and can get you one then.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
Have you gotten the last flight goggle you need? I'm sending out gifts in a little while and can get you one then.
No if you could send it tonight that be amazing. Your my
Boy blue( old school reference if you know the movie). I sent today but ur on my everyday list . You getting them right?

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
No if you could send it tonight that be amazing. Your my
Boy blue( old school reference if you know the movie). I sent today but ur on my everyday list . You getting them right?

Haha, yeah I get it. And I am getting your gifts, thank you.

Device
  1. Android
@Robby Kusuma How about something like this? Seems more legible and easy to understand.

Tadashi1 (android) a9n2ztd

Needs : Horseshoe, Sickle, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply
Can Send : Horseshoe, Fuel3, Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel20, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Computer, Anti-Theft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Makeup, Smoke Detector

Tadashi2 (iOS)
Needs : Horseshoe, Sickle, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Stamp, Server Rack, Rope Block, Sandbag
Can Send : Sickle, Fuel3, Fuel Catalyst, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Disposable Shampoo, Passenger 10, Video Wall, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Slide Rule, Filled Candies, Copy Machine, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Weather Display

Tadashi3 (Window PC) w95g2xw
Needs : Horseshoe, Sickle, Copy Machine, Projector, Dispatcher Console, Powerful Radio Transmitter
Can Send : Horseshoe, Passengers 5, Fuel 3, Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Air Conditioner, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album

Keep Calm and Play Airport City
You are an artist. Thank you bro.

How can I copy the colour?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
Polling time again...
How many neighbors does everybody have? How many gifts do you receive per day (roughly).

I have 83 neighbors. I get about 25 gifts a day (and work very hard to take notes of each name and sent from their "want" list in their signature list).
PLEASE everyone post what you need in your signature! If I get a gift from you and you don't have a signature I can only "guess" what to send you in return. Lately I have been sending Chocolate Candies.
:troll:

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Re: the poll question: I have 198 neighbors (a lot being strangers from before joining the forum) and receive around 35 gifts per day. I would advise to be sure to tag anybody to whom you send a neighbor request-I know for me that it has helped prioritize in sending gifts to forum members before any others I receive from non members (I do get some good ones from non-members but do have an inventory from them of a few items I'd could give away haha.) I appreciate all the useful gifts from forum members everyday.

I have just sent out gifts for today to @WhatHappenedNow , @HS72 , @Susi , @yenta613 , @bjs , @PeterNL , @MsScarlet1957 , @Rainer , @Steve26 , @Eric K (flight goggles), @ItsRalphy , @rocky , @Wired Parrott , @Vivke , @Cluck , @gwb .

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Gifts are out today.
I have 77 neighbors and get 22 to 25 gifts per day. Non forum members that are on lower level and have not moved in level for 3 weeks and the away message comes up I eliminate them.

Device
  1. Android
@Vivke , my hand slipped again for the 2 day in a row. I am sorry to send you whatever. Your list still in mine and I will send again tommorow. Sorry and Thanks.

@SactoDave , can you accept my invitation?

To all my neighbours, some of your need I still can not send. So, I will send Singel Malt Whiskey.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@WAMike
I'm wondering if we are neighbors?
I have had non-forum neighbors mike (level 24) and another mike (level 34)
Today I added MikeO (level 40) waiting for a reply (for some time, I believe)

on the poll question: I have 119 neighbors and rising,
about 60 are active, I get 24 to 35 gifts per day.
I am on another forum for several months before joining here. My first twelve gifts go to those active neighbors.
That's why I don't have so many to share with you here. I do my best to return. And if I can't return, I visit. I appreciate all the gifts, and the friendship here. Thanks for this wonderful forum community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom