Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
No Gifts for you! (until tomorrow?) My game still has not reset to send gifts. It is getting later by the day. I contacted support. I will send as soon as I can. Thank you.
@PeterNL/ @900/@Cluck / @gwb / @bjs/@Dan Jansen/@rocky /@Rainer/@yenta613 /@WhatHappenedNow /@m-bari/ @HS72 / @TBomb / @.sv /

This happened to me too.

To all my gifting friends.....My sincere apologies for missing a day. I stayed up waiting and waiting to 3 hours past reset time. I was too tired to wait anymore.

@.sv sorry for wrong send item

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Thanks for the gifts.

Today's gifts are send to @bompa @Nicks @petey71 @900 @Rainer @strats @rocky @pilot 9000
@Dan Jansen @WAMike @WhatHappenedNow (both, but don't know what is send to WHN because my finger slipped away on the touch screenà @.sv @HS72 (both) @Wired Parrott @ItsRalphy @PeterNL @Hburr @myrddyn

@wkndcmpr : welcome back, you're still on my waiting list

@TbombToronto : send you an invite, hope we get connected

You are not on any of my lists.
i don't know what else to do :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
Hello all.
thank you for gifts.
Sorry, I have been off the game sick, but feeling better finally and just finished sending gifts: @Wired Parrott @highlander @SactoDave @Eric K @kaciepup @Steve26 @Comet18 @bjs @HS72 @petey71 @Cluck and some others that are not on the forum.
I am having NO luck getting anything from the neighbors visiting their farm markets.
I went back and read what it says in the quest and it does not appear to say that we can collect the fresh food from neighbors.
Has anyone actually got any food from a neighbor's farm market?
My Town Hall needs upgraded still but I just do NOT see me getting enough coins in time to do that and build more of my own farm markets. so this quest is once again out of my reach :-(
Maybe next year I'll be ready for it.
I did get enough gifts from you guys to complete my hotel
THANK YOU!!!
now finishing up on the "mission Control" and hopefully "some day" the next level Town Hall.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
More gifts today!!

@Vivke : spare wire
@rocky : fuel 20
@strats : spare wire
@SactoDave : spare wire
@HS72 : (main game account) : fuel 20
@Susi : (newgirl) : fuel 20
@PeterNL : Fuel 20
@Dan Jansen : (greenwolf74) : fuel 20
@Rainer : cognac
@Cluck : fuel 20
@m-bari (Mike O): fuel 20
@wkndcmpr : fuel 20

No forum users:
teddy1 : fuel 20
Lu: return
saksakss: return
Rodolfus: return
glasha: return
w159 : return
Ednok: return
DragonHearth74 : return

thanks 4 all gifts

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hello all.
thank you for gifts.
Sorry, I have been off the game sick, but feeling better finally and just finished sending gifts: @Wired Parrott @highlander @SactoDave @Eric K @kaciepup @Steve26 @Comet18 @bjs @HS72 @petey71 @Cluck and some others that are not on the forum.
I am having NO luck getting anything from the neighbors visiting their farm markets.
I went back and read what it says in the quest and it does not appear to say that we can collect the fresh food from neighbors.
Has anyone actually got any food from a neighbor's farm market?
My Town Hall needs upgraded still but I just do NOT see me getting enough coins in time to do that and build more of my own farm markets. so this quest is once again out of my reach :-(
Maybe next year I'll be ready for it.
I did get enough gifts from you guys to complete my hotel
THANK YOU!!!
now f
@SactoDave There is no on-line clock in the AC.Next reset time begin when you visit first neighbor and it last for 24 hours. If you late with first visit reset time became too late! My reset time went from 21.00 to almost midnight!!! Neeg to try make visits at the same time!
Miss scarlett - don't give up, coins are a struggle for all. Just wait until you can do launches, help occupy the time while you are always saving coins!!

MikeO - I have the same problem as @SactoDave . The reset isn't 24 hours sometimes for us. Last night my reset should have be 9:01pm, 24 hour past the first gift I sent the previous night. I have been writing down to be sure. But still at 11:40pm I still couldn't send my gifts.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Green Launch if anyone is neighbors with P007. At 948 now with 19 hours left. I will commit more if we get some help.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Let me just say........ I AM SO HAPPY FOR WARM WEATHER!

We had a really hard winter here. Coldest winter on record. Lots of snow and ice. My car kept getting stuck and I consider myself a expert winter driver. Our home too had a lot of ice damage. I would have to climb over a 3 footX14ft slab of ice that fell and blocked our entrance for weeks as we chipped away at it. I think @bjs and @WhatHappenedNow can relate as I think they had a bad winter too.

But I am extremely thankful that we still have a home, the winter was tough but not as tough as some have had. Even though, I am a very very very happy person today because it was 70 F, and I didn't have to wear a coat, windows were all open Happy Day/ night to everyone, thanks for the gifts. I truly appreciate you all.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
im trying to tag people but my stupid laptop has a mind of its own. I don't now if anyone has yet to send gifts tonight and are sending to me but I am in need of a few flight catering trays fairly desperately tonight. I would greatly appreciate it. Also if anyon needs something in particular please inbox me because its easier if you know what you need otherwise I try my best based off everyones signatures. Everyone finish this crazy event. I have not had 1 item drop from neighbors market . im at 0% . ive gotten everything from my own and I have been short 1 nuts to finish the event for 4 days now. have about 12 fruits and 8 dairy products. keeping my fingers crossed for last 2 days. hope reward is worth if.
Happy Flying

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Thanks for all the gifts! I'll probably wait until tomorrow morning to send the next gifts - trying to get both games to stop resetting in the middle of the night.

If anyone wants to join, I just started a Green Launch on my second game (HS2). There's 692 points left. I added my main game (HS) with 96 points to get a little from it, but the HS one is meant to take last place.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Gifts sent out!
@Dan Jansen - Cognac
@PeterNL - accidental send again (touchscreen and I are not good friends)
@Vivke - Spare Wire
@HS72 - Spare Wire
@wkndcmpr - was supposed to send you Cognac or Chocolate Candies, sent Great Shots by accident... will get you duty free items tomorrow, my bad
@SactoDave - Chocolate Candies
@bjs - don't seem to have what you need but my finger slipped and sent Wide-Angle Binoculars I think
@Mike - went for chocolate candies, not sure what I ended up sending. I am really starting to hate this touchscreen

Sent some others but I don't think they are on this board.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Let me just say........ I AM SO HAPPY FOR WARM WEATHER!

We had a really hard winter here. Coldest winter on record. Lots of snow and ice. My car kept getting stuck and I consider myself a expert winter driver. Our home too had a lot of ice damage. I would have to climb over a 3 footX14ft slab of ice that fell and blocked our entrance for weeks as we chipped away at it. I think @bjs and @WhatHappenedNow can relate as I think they had a bad winter too.

But I am extremely thankful that we still have a home, the winter was tough but not as tough as some have had. Even though, I am a very very very happy person today because it was 70 F, and I didn't have to wear a coat, windows were all open Happy Day/ night to everyone, thanks for the gifts. I truly appreciate you all.

Not much snow here this year. Started with a early cold snap in Nov, them was a pretty mild winter (few really cold spells but no real snow). You guys to the East got pounded with snow. I have co-workers in Shrewsbury, MA that still have some snow on the ground (even through it was 70 for them today).

Reading your post, seems like you must have an roof insulation issue if you have having ice damming. Do you own a roof rake to remove large snow accumulations safely from the ground?

I too enjoyed going for a walk today in a tee-shirt no jacket :)

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom