Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
New gifts are send.

Congrats to all who complete the event.

@KenDuckySmith : Fuel hose
@.sv : Landing lamp
@Steve26 : Cognac
@Susi : add Radar
@cward : Fuel Hose
@Dan Jansen : Landing lamp
@strats : Spare wire
@HS72 : spare wire / spare wire
@ItsRalphy : flight catering (i hope you receive it!)
@Rainer : flight catering
@Pascal-Airport : city model
@sophiaelizebeth : add Radar
@Cosmic Blue : spare prop
@m-bari : spare prop
@petey71 : cognac
@Eric K : Cognac
@Monica Peguero : spare wire
@Nicks : spare prop
@WAMike : Cognac

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
HELPFUL HINT FOR ANYONE (if you create a helpful hint, put in the words Helpful Hint so that anyone can do a search by those words and get everyone's sage advice)

I used the SECRET FAUCET to bring up my fuel available for the excavation flight this morning. I was hoping it would double all my fuel inputs including fuel station and F20, F50, F150. For those of you that have never used it, it ONLY doubles the fuel that accumulates every minute.

Worth it? At $6 you get an extra 60 fuel per hour for 8 hours = 480 fuel. You decide. I liked it.

Vivke

350+ Star Club

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
@Greenwolf74 I will send you Landing Lamp as soon as I can send out gifts again. I have no idea what I sent you last time... probably a silver sickle as I needed one and I was not on this forum.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username

Steve26

150+ Star Club
thx for the many fuel hoses this week! I reached nr 1 position to Seoul(y)
Congratulations.

Have sent gifts out during the day. Many thanks for those received :)(y).

Well done to those that have completed the event. Looking very unlikely for me - even buying a couple of collections only obtained a handful of useful items and drops from markets virtually non existent, even with Spy Glass bonus.

Steve

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@bjs ...I don't have fuel20...what else would you need???
@TbombToronto ...could you send cognac instead of landing lamp...I am sending you a drill machine tonight!!

Reset is late tonight, but I will hopefully be sending out shortly!!

Thanks everyone for the gifts and for making my launch a success today!!

Signature updated!!

Last edited:

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@wkndcmpr Happy for you! Welcome Back! Will start gifting you tomorrow to get you back on track.

@Dan Jansen Help some others with gifts. My only need is Fuel and some high level building stuff in my signature. Anything else would be appreciated but not needed. I am guessing you have more than 20 possible giftees but occasionally you can throw me some Delta and above flight items like you have been. Thanks for the launch today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom