Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 18th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Hi Everyone! I have previously sent invites to: @kaciepup, @.sv , and @strats . For some reason Airport City will not accept the code for @Nicks. Tonight I have sent gifts to: @bjs , @Cluck , @david smith, @Dan Jansen, @HS72 , @m-bari, @PeterNL, @Rainer, @Steve26, @Vivke, @wkndcmpr. I have also sent invites/neighbour requests to: @Kris, @TbombToronto , @Ronnie K , @silviucu , @900 .

I am in need of one textboard (for flight school) and two calculators, and 2 whiteboards (for town hall upgrade) before I can move much further in the game at this point.

Thank you and happy flying!
@Phoenix I responded to you neighbor invite. Send me what you need and I will return the gifts, the items you are in priority need are not on my items able to send but I will send gift in return to help you. I sent you your first item today that was on your wish list I had.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi everybody
Does somebody knows what it takes to repair a Giant S2 plane ( I have a repair base level 5 but it charging me 2 greenies to repair the Giant s2 plane ???
@rocky.
You know I just opened up for business today, and lol usually my S2 for Caracas to Austin, is the very first plane I send off. Passengers and fuel for other planes I can trickle together after an hour or so , thus after 4 hours, I have them all in the air.
I noticed that blankets and a wireless compass is a must. On one of the flights out with the S2, the attitude indicator is a collectible item.
As I have all 3, I'm too wondering what other "SPECIAL" components it needs that aren't common to the other aircraft.
If I find an answer I will let you know, or lol you let me know someone clues you in.

D

Deleted member 5399

You have to pay the greenies or wait for the repair base to repair. I bought an S1 plane a while ago, which charges 1 greenie to repair (or wait through the repair time, which I tend to do instead), and I wish I had saved my tokens, partly because of this. They seem to break down once about every 8-10 flights.
@WAMike
So this is something we just have to deal with on the S2 planes?? Well I suppose waiting 12 hours to repair is better than constructing a building like town hall that takes 6 days.
LOL don't think I can deal with a 12 hour layover in an airport, but guess my passengers will have to wait.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
Thank you for adding me and for the gifts. I have all the whiteboards I need (for now at least). I have updated my signature with my needs and what I can gift.
@m-bari is there any chance that you can send me a textbook from your Mike 03 account? I would really appreciate it.
Have a great day and Happy flying.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
I added a second game I just started it. if any my neighbors could add be greatly appreciated. My son wants his own game so I told him id help him start and get him some friends to trade with. he knows all bout the forum and will trade daily. thanks appreciate everyones help. if anyone needs for either account messageme .ill be adding his gifts and info to my signature shortly . for now his friend code is
ws3tr82

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello my second game is still crashed.
Have turned to the support. let's see how long it takes.
I do not know if I manage to reciprocate any gift.
That's why I had the second game to really answer any gifts.
Hope it does not take as long.
Won't you create "RAINER3" account then? ;-)

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Many thanks for the gifts received :)(y).

Have sent mine out.

@Phoenix Unfortunately you were still showing as awaiting reply in my list:(. Please could you delete me and then enter my friend code to add me as a neighbour (it doesn't work if I try and add you). This is a known issue with the game:(.

Steve

Last edited:
I added a second game I just started it. if any my neighbors could add be greatly appreciated. My son wants his own game so I told him id help him start and get him some friends to trade with. he knows all bout the forum and will trade daily. thanks appreciate everyones help. if anyone needs for either account messageme .ill be adding his gifts and info to my signature shortly . for now his friend code is
ws3tr82
Hi - I have sent him an invite, and wish him all good luck and welcome to the neighbourhood

Folks - my gifts are out, I am still catching up but WILL return to all who send!

Can anyone send DRYERS please? getting desparate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom