Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 18th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
I added a second game I just started it. if any my neighbors could add be greatly appreciated. My son wants his own game so I told him id help him start and get him some friends to trade with. he knows all bout the forum and will trade daily. thanks appreciate everyones help. if anyone needs for either account messageme .ill be adding his gifts and info to my signature shortly . for now his friend code is
ws3tr82
invite sent to your kid
have your second account invite me please

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
gifts are out late today - I apologize. Also I am sorry for not being able to get to everyone. My giftee list has become very large. I see the benefit in opening a second game because I always feel bad not returning so many gifts.

As always anyone I missed tonight will be first on the list tomorrow.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I have completed my quest to raise coins for the red launch pad. Thank you to all for your help!

I sent out my gifts earlier, I only wish I could send more as well.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi - its 6.30 am here, and I have woken up to @Wired Parrott @Cluck and @Comet18 joining my launch and we have launched - thanks guys, and especially for preserving 1st place for me, true players.

You probably launched with @cward ? His game name is Chuck.. People confuse us frequently.

I have completed my quest to raise coins for the red launch pad. Thank you to all for your help!

I sent out my gifts earlier, I only wish I could send more as well.

ARGH! I just sent you an antenna, then saw this. Sorry

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Gifts sent...thanks everyone for your gifts!!

I have all the flight goggles I need now!!

Blue Launch started...everyone welcome!!

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@Cluck : I just received a fuel catalyst from you, which will be useful-I sped up my construction on my MCC3 and red launch pad as soon as I had my coins for the launch pad, so maybe I can't receive antennas anymore and they turn into fuel catalyst instead (I know that I can't send antennas anymore at least.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom