Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 18th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thank You @Gt city .

So Punctual.:angelic::angelic:

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Hello everyone to a new week of trading, I have made changes to my signature for weekly wishlist items. I will be monitoring the forum for request.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks to everyone for the gifts! Very much appreciated.

To all of my fellow Canadians enjoy the holiday today!

Is anyone thinking of using their tokens to get the Giant S2 plane? It looks to cost double of what you could just get a Giant for so I am wondering why anyone would do that.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Blue launch just started. 650 left an 23 hours. Feel free to jump in with 12 points or whatever. I have enough to launch but will be burning smalls for a while.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
Thank you to those who have added me and sent me gifts. I have tried to send you the gifts you have requested. Please let me know if there is something else you would like me to send.
I have updated my wishlist as well as what I can send in my signature.
Have an excellent week and to my fellow Canadians, enjoy the day off.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Thank you to those who have added me and sent me gifts. I have tried to send you the gifts you have requested. Please let me know if there is something else you would like me to send.
I have updated my wishlist as well as what I can send in my signature.
Have an excellent week and to my fellow Canadians, enjoy the day off.

Send you invite! welcome!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Happy Victoria Day to all my Canadian friends!!

Thanks everyone for gifts!! Hope you are getting mine in return!!!

Also thanks for the help in another successful blue launch... I'll be starting another tonight around 10:00p.m.est

@Rainer ...I also have rainer2 in my waiting list!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom