Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hello Guys,
First Of all I am Half Sad and Half Happy.
Happy Because I got Silver Space chest(7 gold,15 silvers,1 QL,150 F,150 Pax)
Sad Because I Dont get Golden Space chest(10 gold,20 silvers,1 QL,300 F,300 Pax)
Ah ! Its Shame Game-insight.
Thanks you friends like @yenta613 @Roshni Mistri @Rainer @Cluck @gwb @bjs @ItsRalphy @m-bari And others Who supported me alot.
I am Writing To GI.
*Gandalf Sky Cap Or aaa Tripel-Fanta

Just Wait and watch This Man.
I will Not spare Him/Her.
He/She Also got top 1st pos in apogee also.

Sometimes He/She Went to level 33 and sometimes on level 40.
What is happening.
Tks Alot guys for supporting me.
You All are my True Friends.
Screenshot (16).png
Screenshot (17).png

@gwb
Just 3 months left and you will be fit and fine.
Just Be ready Because Your enjoyment Will be double now Because GI is introducing level 50 In windows.
Just Enjoy Your life And AC.
Again from my side Smile's.
:):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Hi friends...Thanks as always for all the gifts!! I have some new items that I am currently in need of...I am starting to build up my Spaceship Launch stuff now and I am in need of some things to finish my mission control centre(LEVEL 2)!!
Until I finish the event(almost there) Old Horseshoes are still my #1 Priority, but if you can't send the horseshoes and are able to fulfill 1 of these other items...that would be awesome!! Thanks in advance...Signature Updated!!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi friends...Thanks as always for all the gifts!! I have some new items that I am currently in need of...I am starting to build up my Spaceship Launch stuff now and I am in need of some things to finish my mission control centre(LEVEL 2)!!
Until I finish the event(almost there) Old Horseshoes are still my #1 Priority, but if you can't send the horseshoes and are able to fulfill 1 of these other items...that would be awesome!! Thanks in advance...Signature Updated!!
argh. Sorry just saw this after sending yours. I will send optical system tomorrow.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
to all forum members I think we should do a write in complaint to Gi on behalf on @Anubhav Jain and @Roshni Mistri for the problem of the aaa Tripel-fanta sneaking in with only minutes to go, How could that even happen it takes a few minutes for each launch?

Does anyone have more screen shots of his earlier position besides the one @Anubhav Jain jain @Roshni Mistri ? GI always wants screenshots.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Have no horseshoe but send you optical system tonight.
Good luck in building stuff.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Gifts out, thanks everyone!
@m-bari Good to finally know who Mike O is! Will definitely put you on my A-list now!
@Dan Jansen Oops! Meant to send space console, not sure what I sent. Will check your needs tomorrow and be more careful.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@Dan Jansen I miss your gifts, I can send Communication Antenna for you.
@sophiaelizebeth please send Duty Free Items, Thanks.

The leprechauns Make Me Crazy, I get almost nothing.
@Rainer...I don't understand what you mean by I miss your gifts...I use 1 of my 20 to send you a horseshoe everyday...maybe I miss the odd day if I am away or something, but I thought I was being a pretty good neighbour!! Anyway...I sent a horseshoe again... go get those evil leprechauns!!!

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@Dan Jansen, I also didn't receive a gift yesterday (you can check my daily post that I tag you in to see if your gifts are getting through). And if you have already sent for today, I haven't received it. Thanks.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wbiy0ba
Username
pp
Thank you for the gifts i've received, will be sending out mine later this evening. Please be patient if my gifting seems a bit erratic, i'm too lazy to take on a systematic approach ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom