Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - January 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
i provide QL, who provides points
I'll keep that in mind, Raven. My problem is that my "rocket fuel" reserve is in the PC domain where races are taken by PC gang. I want to catch a moment when they decide to take rest in one of the races (Green, Blue or Red) and strike there with your QL. In the same time I'll lift 3o0 WP in the WP domain to take one of top places. That's why I have to wait with until Saturday or even Sunday. Well, you know all this better than me. ;)

Last edited:

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
If we get 2 QL-s and enough points, 20 launches no problemo, but we need to co-op, not waiting style like umm i add 56 points and wait until 5 people on board and maybe then when someone adds 500 i go 200. Cause this quest i havent made none of other flights so i don't have launch boxes. I used all my 200 box and all crap. I have umm 500 points left. So everyone who wants make QL BGR let us know. Plan is simple >>>> Get people, get estimate point quantity, pick launch day, set goal, divide points, divide places, launch like crazy frogs, >>no back stabbing<<. -----> success.

Our exact plan i recommend discuss in another topic, conversation better, when we have all members who join launches. I think if we get 5-7 people on-board we can do heavy launching.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/planing-ql-party-for-week-4.10788/

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
Gyorgy, can we wait until after the UFO Event is completed and then you can send me your equivalent for a laptop? I have not yet completed the event and am trying hard to get the last couple of collections, so I need as much fuel as I can possibly get.
Okay, Jake! Thanks!

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Hello everyone! I know I don't get to post on here much between taking 20 credit hours this semester at college and helping my children with homework from school I have been busy. Anyways I wanted to thank everyone for the gifts this week and look forward to next week. As always if someone needs a item from any of my two games the best way to catch me is by sending me a private message, those go strait to my email.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@suckerp (##Fuel20) – Gift delaying continues...
@Daenerys (#Daenerys Fuel) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Daenerys
(#D2 geiger fuel) – Thanks for Offset Gregorian Antenna. I sent you Fuel(20). Could send me Makeup?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Gift delaying. I sent you Parking Meter. Could you send me back as Arch Metal Detector?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7
(Joe7/Plasma Clot / A(whiteboard)) – Thanks for Cognac. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Mayor’s Portrait. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Mayor’s Portrait?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Gift delaying. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Raf(R / R2) – Gift delaying. I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith (red october) – Gift delaying. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Gift delaying continues...
@Kesh (Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20) .Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Altimeter?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(sparewire/duty) – Thanks for Yagi-Uda Antenna. I sent you Vivaldi Antenna. Could you send me Yagi-Uda Antenna?

Please keep sending these items, don't stop if I don't write to forum every day. I do keep sending gifts every day if I get gifts.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet engine.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Altimeter. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?

@Raf R (F lollipop ) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift
Yeah, sent you jet engine. But you're back to spacesuit. Can you find me!? Join my launches?

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Gifts sent today:
@Daenerys sent you spare propeller
@lacey sent you earplugs
@Gyorgy kutsera sent you deicer
@suckerp sent you fuelhose
@Laosge sent you earplugs
@RavenENTP sent you Earplugs
@KingKong sent you Earplugs
@Bob1977 sent you spare wire
@Jake sent you Oscillating Beacon
@Faith1984 sent you lollipop
@david smith sent you passengers

@Joe7 you appeared my neighbour add list and I added you. Don't know if the request came through? Is Ion7 your another account? Got neighbour request from that account?

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Yes i see, and i see you too. You don't see me?..i receve now Router from you :)

Ok. So hurry join kingkongs launch. Still 276 points to put in.
I returned your smartglass, as I thought you needed it, but I see on your list now that this was not the case. Sorry. Sending you more jet engines today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom