Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - January 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Has anyone gotten alliance maps?
I have a few but haven't taken any flights there yet...

Got the UFO quest finally completed but had to use all kinds on bonuses to make it happen. Now missing only one alien toy from crop circles. I won't use bonuses anymore so probably I won't be able to get it but I'm going to try. Still 3 days to go...:D

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
YAY! Support got my airport back in 24 hours - well done to them
Please resume gifting visiting now as it is business as usual - list of items in profile
If I dont know your needs I will alwayssend flight consumables - so far I have 21 neighbours so you wont get a gift daily but I rotate them so that you should get something from me about every 3 days or so (I think it would be fairer if they increased that limit because this game depends heavily on neighbour generosity)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet engine.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Beverage Cooler. Can you send me Aircraft Tire or Deicer.?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillatin Beacon?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?

@Raf R (F lollipop ) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift
Thanks for Beverage Coolers, I have 5 now, that will be enough I think. Could you send me Altimeters from now? Thanks!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@suckerp (##Fuel20) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Daenerys
(#D2 geiger fuel) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could send me Makeup?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Gift delaying. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Whiskey? Or can we make a deal: I send you equivalent, you send me back Arch Metal Detector?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7
(Joe7/Plasma Clot / A(whiteboard)) – Thanks for Passengers(10). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey? Or can we make a deal: I send you equivalent, you send me back Laptop?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Mayor’s Portrait. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Mayor’s Portrait?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Raf (R / R2) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith(red october) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Gift delaying. I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Deicer?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Beverage Cooler. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Altimeter?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(sparewire/duty) – Gift delaying. I sent you Vivaldi Antenna. Could you send me Yagi-Uda Antenna?

Please keep sending these items, don't stop if I don't write to forum every day. I do keep sending gifts every day if I get gifts.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Got the UFO quest finally completed but had to use all kinds on bonuses to make it happen. Now missing only one alien toy from crop circles. I won't use bonuses anymore so probably I won't be able to get it but I'm going to try. Still 3 days to go...:D

I'm struck with bad luck in this quest, it seems to me. I cannot get the last Stasis Chamber to finish the 5th Flying Saucer collection. Burned all fuel and bonuses I planned for the quest and I hope to get this damn blue coffin in remaining 3 days.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
i've only assembled 1 "truth is out there" collection so far (haven't had good luck with hydraulic tool drops, really wishing i read the tips not to complete the collection before i had enough of those). so today, i activated golden dice and spyglass. using these two bonuses together, drop rate for the hydraulic tool is worse than ever. in a couple of flights from area 51, i even got all 5 other items EXCEPT hydraulic tool. of the 20 area 51 flights ive made so far today with the bonuses, i've only had 1 hydraulic tool drop :(

Jake

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wevxnjx
Username
AAAE-***
@suckerp (##Fuel20) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Daenerys
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Gift delaying. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Whiskey? Or can we make a deal: I send you equivalent, you send me back Arch Metal Detector?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7
(Joe7/Plasma Clot / A(whiteboard)) – Thanks for Passengers(10). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey? Or can we make a deal: I send you equivalent, you send me back Laptop?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Mayor’s Portrait. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Mayor’s Portrait?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Raf (R / R2) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith(red october) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Gift delaying. I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Deicer?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Beverage Cooler. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Altimeter?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(sparewire/duty) – Gift delaying. I sent you Vivaldi Antenna. Could you send me Yagi-Uda Antenna?

Please keep sending these items, don't stop if I don't write to forum every day. I do keep sending gifts every day if I get gifts.
Gyorgy, can we wait until after the UFO Event is completed and then you can send me your equivalent for a laptop? I have not yet completed the event and am trying hard to get the last couple of collections, so I need as much fuel as I can possibly get.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
@Daenerys
@Daenerys
@lacey
@RavenENTP
@KingKong
@Bob1977
@Joe7
@Jake
@Laosge
@Kesh
@Ispmark
@tanmaya mahapatra

Ok

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Sent you some gifts. Thanks @Bob1977 for t squares. I got control tower lvl10 completed. So I can't send drawing board anymore directly.
I you or anyone else needs something I can send, just ask. :)
Still missing that one alien toy. I have got at least three of all other items of that collection but that toy seems to be hard one...:(

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet engine.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Altimeter. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?

@Raf R (F lollipop ) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom