Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - January 11th 2016

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
does anyone have an alliance i can join? or anyone looking to join an alliance if i create one? trying to team up with people who are more active in the game.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
does anyone have an alliance i can join? or anyone looking to join an alliance if i create one? trying to team up with people who are more active in the game.
I've just opened Just_For_Fun alliance. 2 vacant places.
Until I keep flying Turbo Props for power-up items, Green maps, new QL collection the weekly amount of passengers is going to stay low. About 35000 from both my accounts, so it's really just for fun. In the distant future with heavier planes we'll do better. :cigar:

Last edited:

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Got 7 item drops from Area 51 with one jet that made 6 flights during that 6 hours which is the time one map is active.
So I think I won't need any bonuses to complete that colletion 4 times.
But I would like to have those crop circles which means that collectiont that uses hydraulic tools should be completed 4 times. Making that happen is going to need some bonuses, I think...

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.ufoevent). I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@lacey (#l geigercontrol). I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Aircraft Tire. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@tanmaya mahapatra (#Fuel need) . I sent you Geiger Counter .Can you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter?
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter?

@Raf R (F lollipop ) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

N.B. Alien Stuff only Gaiger counter please, or Fuel(20) thanks

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
I send geiger counter from ronk account. I usually send gift from primary or secondary acc and counting that as gift returned.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Ispmark (Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Raf (R / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Jake (AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Whiskey?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel) – Thanks for Air Magnetometer. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Air Magnetometer?
@Daenerys
(#D2 catering) – Thanks for Antenna and Air Magnetometer. I sent you Vivaldi Antenna. Could send me offset Gregorian Antenna?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Bob1977(3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l requireditem) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Joe7
(Joe7/Plasma Clot / A(whiteboard)) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Laosge (Diego/Item I need)– Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Fire Extuingisher. Could you send me Exit Sign?
@suckerp (##Fuel20)–Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@tanmaya mahapatra (T(lining plate)) – Waiting news..

Please keep sending these items, don't stop if I don't write to forum. I keep sending Plasma Clots or other gifts you asked...

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
How are you standing with event? I'm done. Without any bonuses i got 5 ufo collections (approx 20 geigers per day). Got 2 stargate with 13 flights, Now flying for more stargates (4 collection give you building with 20+ passengers). With 30 flights to area 51 got 4 plasma guns (use spyglass).

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.ufoevent). I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@lacey (#l geigercontrol). I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Aircraft Tire. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@tanmaya mahapatra (#Fuel need) . I sent you Geiger Counter .Can you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter?
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter?

@Raf R (F lollipop ) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

N.B. Alien Stuff only Gaiger counter please, or Fuel(20) thanks

Don't you need Parking Meter? I will need Beverage Cooler soon...

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Ispmark (Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Gift delaying. I sent you Parking Meter. Could you send me Beverage Cooler?
@Raf (R / R2) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel) – Thanks for Air Magnetometer. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Air Magnetometer?
@Daenerys
(#D2 catering) – Gift delaying. I sent you Vivaldi Antenna. Could send me offset Gregorian Antenna?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Gift delaying. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Samzon
(Samzon JetEngine) – Gift delaying. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Joe7
(Joe7/Plasma Clot / A(whiteboard)) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need)– Gift delaying. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Exit Sign. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Flight Goggles?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20)–Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(lining plate)) – Waiting news..

BTW: these fighters don't drop much without Spyglass...

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
How are you standing with event? I'm done. Without any bonuses i got 5 ufo collections (approx 20 geigers per day). Got 2 stargate with 13 flights, Now flying for more stargates (4 collection give you building with 20+ passengers). With 30 flights to area 51 got 4 plasma guns (use spyglass).
Bad news, Kesh. This is the toughest quest I've ever seen. I call it level 4 difficult.
I tried to walk it through adding power-ups:
1. With Spy Glass - no good
2. Sky Captain + Spy Glass - better but no hope to complete The Truth is Out There even once
3-4. Sky Captain + Spy Glass + Dice + Golden Dice - yes! It finally worked. Minimum fuel, maximum output.
400 barrels Fuel20 for 1 Crop Circle, not to mention quest's completion.

AC03_UFO_powerups.png

That's why I think you've done the quest magically awesome. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom