Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - January 11th 2016

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
GI support is not very intellectual.
I sent my screenshot of the erroneous prizegiving of blue rocket launching, and they couldn't find the problem. Third place was a guy with 2 launches and I got 9th place with 3 launches!!!
How can they not find that wrong?
wp_ss_20160103_0001.png

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
GI support is not very intellectual.
I sent my screenshot of the erroneous prizegiving of blue rocket launching, and they couldn't find the problem. Third place was a guy with 2 launches and I got 9th place with 3 launches!!!
How can they not find that wrong?
I had the same glitch with Malta route, sent a screen, got a reply "so what's wrong?", explained again, got a Silver Chest. It took 2 weeks.

PS. I don't need Air Mags, send me Spare Wire, for example! :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
I'm testing the event on other accounts and Map to Area 51 drops fine with no doping. :)
Since we don't need many of them I'll spare Golden Dice this time.
I used two of Spyglass bonuses for opening UFO Debris near to my airport and neighbor's airports, but I experienced not better dropping than without them. But planes arriving from Tunguska and Roswell drop better with Spyglass!

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
I used two of Spyglass bonuses for opening UFO Debris near to my airport and neighbor's airports, but I experienced not better dropping than without them. But planes arriving from Tunguska and Roswell drop better with Spyglass!
I noticed that too in the last event: Spy Glass greatly improved Sleigh's effectiveness but did little or nothing to Elves around the city.
I would use Sky Captain along with Spy Glass this time if I had it.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Ispmark (Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Aircraft Tire. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Geiger Counter? I sent Drill Machine and Cash Counter for Magnolia Fuel, but didn't arrived anything. :(
@Raf (!’#Ronk.returnty) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Jake (AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Air Magnetometer. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Whiskey?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel) – Thanks for Air Magnetometer. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Air Magnetometer?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Bob1977 (3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Joe7
(Joe7/Plasma Clot / A(whiteboard)) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Next time I send you Fuel(20). Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Laosge (Diego/Item I need)– Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Spare propeller. Could you send me Exit Sign?
@suckerp (##Fuel20)–Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?

@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(lining plate)) – Waiting news..
@Daenerys (#D2 catering) – I sent you Catering.Waiting news, if you could send me offset Gregorian Antenna?

Please keep sending these items, don't stop if I don't write to forum. I keep sending Plasma Clots or other gifts you need...

Last edited:

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Ispmark (Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Aircraft Tire. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Geiger Counter? I sent Drill Machine and Cash Counter for Magnolia Fuel, but didn't arrived anything. :(
@Raf (!’#Ronk.returnty) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Jake (AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Air Magnetometer. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Whiskey?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel) – Thanks for Air Magnetometer. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Air Magnetometer?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Bob1977 (3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Joe7
(Joe7/Plasma Clot / A(whiteboard)) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Next time I send you Fuel(20). Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Laosge (Diego/Item I need)– Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Spare propeller. Could you send me Exit Sign?
@suckerp (##Fuel20)–Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?

@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(lining plate)) – Waiting news..
@Daenerys (#D2 catering) – I sent you Catering.Waiting news, if you could send me offset Gregorian Antenna?

Please keep sending these items, don't stop if I don't write to forum. I keep sending Plasma Clots or other gifts you need...

He sent you now Geiger Counter, i saw on direct but maybe there is a bug, android is not compatible yet with us WP. I have the same problem with him......

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Cheers everyone, wasn't been on last 2 days (workload). I don't have troubles with first collection (needed only 2 black holes and one berylium skin for completion of 5 collection). But can't get items from tunguska and other locations so cannot move forward with other tasks for event. Not spent any bonuses yet. I'll be waiting for the weekend - then i'll probably push it little faster if I don't see any improvement.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
I'm going on vacation from tomorrow. I'll be returning your gift mostly because visiting forum would be rare thing for me. Pls if could avoid sending me Lollies, Catering and Blankets would be good. I probably will join you all in Feb first week.

Last edited:

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Disaster

GI try to kill me :(

Few minutes ago my game restarted to state from two or three weeks ago. Last two or three weeks working disappeared :( :( :( Collection, buildings, cash, everything lost :( :( :(

Top Bottom