Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
hey guys. Sorry I have not been gifting but I have not been playing ac the last two days. a few weeks ago I bought greenies during a triple bonus sale. I was lvl 21(about 100 points from level 22) and had 205 greenies. Anyway I woke up and my greenies were down to 5. Then I realized lots of coins were gone. I finally realized that my town hall was upgraded which should not have been possible until level 22. I finally realized that something got messed up and it upgraded my town hall early. I emailed customer support , who were great when my game disappeared, but found them to be not good at all. first they said it was because I was blocked for changing the date and time on my surface rt and they gave me a code to unblock me. I told them I was not blocked and that you can't change the date and time on surface rt (apparently all you can do is synch it online). After two weeks of back and forth and sending screen shots I received an email that my case is considered solved. I wrote back nicely that my problem was still going on and all I want is my greenies back even if they have to take away the town hall. In response I got the same email that my case is considered closed. I emailed them last night and let them know that I will dispute the credit card charges if I don't get what I paid for but at this point my experience has really soured me from the game. I'll send some things out to eight but it may be a while before I send more out, I dont know.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
It also doesn't help that all but two planes are damaged and until I get two ampermeters and one hull part I can't really do anything. Only one plane can go to Sydney and I have no spare wires. ARGH

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
hey guys. Sorry I have not been gifting but I have not been playing ac the last two days. a few weeks ago I bought greenies during a triple bonus sale. I was lvl 21(about 100 points from level 22) and had 205 greenies. Anyway I woke up and my greenies were down to 5. Then I realized lots of coins were gone. I finally realized that my town hall was upgraded which should not have been possible until level 22. I finally realized that something got messed up and it upgraded my town hall early. I emailed customer support , who were great when my game disappeared, but found them to be not good at all. first they said it was because I was blocked for changing the date and time on my surface rt and they gave me a code to unblock me. I told them I was not blocked and that you can't change the date and time on surface rt (apparently all you can do is synch it online). After two weeks of back and forth and sending screen shots I received an email that my case is considered solved. I wrote back nicely that my problem was still going on and all I want is my greenies back even if they have to take away the town hall. In response I got the same email that my case is considered closed. I emailed them last night and let them know that I will dispute the credit card charges if I don't get what I paid for but at this point my experience has really soured me from the game. I'll send some things out to eight but it may be a while before I send more out, I dont know.

Brooks,
Unfortunately, what you experienced is a way of life for veteran AC players. Last year, I started a support game, gained levels until I had ten greenies. Then, at a 3-for-1 sale, I spent $9.99 and bought 96. When the sale was complete I noticed I had 1,042 greenies. It took a month of arguing with GI customer support before they restored my game to the way it was. I learned one thing: whenever I buy anything, I take screenshots before, during and after. That way, I have proof they can see. There's nothing we can do about GI's rabid, mostly-undeserved claims of time-traveling. Just keep on being polite and emailing them and perhaps they will right the wrong.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just got back into town and started up my desktop. Sent personalized gifts when I could and Fuel (20) when I could not. If you want something specific off my gift list, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom
August 24, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 32 (Friend Code: wi331el)
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w00aabd
Username
Duck
Hello,

i am back again from holidays.

Thnks all for the gifts.

I need urgently for my duty free 2x glass display case- Has this anyone?

Rainer - du bist irgendwie nicht mehr als Freund registriert. Irgendwas passiert.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Happy Monday!
Sent personalized gifts when I could and Fuel (20) when I could not. If you want something specific off my gift list, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom
August 25, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 32 (Friend Code: wi331el)
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
I'm all good with the smoke detectors (finally!). So glad I joined this forum! Thanks for all the gifts! Ya'll should have received your gifts this morning. Let me know if I missed you.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
Yeah! My very first successful green launch just took place! thanks to UTopGun for the help!
Please help Captain Emily below, especially with the Terminal upgrade items:

Captain Emily, lvl 17 Friend code: wp4y0gd
(it's a zero after 'y')
can send: passengers (5 and 10), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, air conditioner, single malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, welder, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, solar cell, additional radar, makeup, Amperemeter
needed (in order of desperation): Shredder (2), Stamp (2), Steel frame (2), Textbook, Wide-angle binoculars (4), Weather display (4)

Simon-win8, lvl 21
Friend code: wkq95t5
Can send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS terminal, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical system, Additional radar, White gold bracelet, Cash counter, Spare Wire, Lining plate, Passenger seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster
Needed: Fuel, Chocolate candies, Amperemeter (2), Ergonomic Chair (2), Smoke detector

Cheers, Simon

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
Thanks guys and gals for the gifts and visits! (y)

I've now got a UNIVERSITY to visit to get your college quests desires satisfied. Working on 2!
Go VA TECH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom