Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Anyone want to join my Prometheus mission? I'm almost half way there - help! :)
Friend me: wtdp2i2
See you in space!

UTOPGUN,
Sent you an invitation. Welcome to the neighborhood!
Cheers,
Tom
August 22, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 32 (Friend Code: wi331el)
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have a problem... and I don't know how to solve it.... if anybody can help, that would be lovely.

It's about Collections.
I did the Aztec legacy, the Guardians of the Forest, the Roman Holiday and the Ancient World.
But in order to complete the Sands of Time, I need the collectible item Sarcophagus.
Now, on my Collections list from the game I have no other Adventure event. I found on the web that this item is coming from the Riddles of the Pharaos (http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Riddles_of_the_Pharaohs)
I have everything: Map Set: Ancient Egypt, Map Chest: Ancient Egypt, Excavation Map Set: Ancient Egypt. I opened all of them.
I have the relevant maps: to Luxor, to Kom Ombo, to Helipolis, to Cairo and to Memphis. And I activated (Use) all 5 of them.
I flied to Cairo, several times. Finally I received the item - Pschent. BUT, and here is my problem, won't show up in the collection... it just went directly to the inventory (but not showing up in the warehouse)

here is a picture: http://i60.tinypic.com/15722xl.png

As you can see, the game does not specify from where to get this item.

Any idea how to fix this?

officer,
I'm not sure exactly what the problem is. Is the problem that the Riddles of the Pharaohs Collection isn't appearing in your Adventure Collections?
If that collection is there, here are the steps to complete it. In the Riddles of the Pharaohs Collection, you need to get the Pschent, Nemes, Royal Crook, Royal Flail and Was Sceptre from the designated destinations. Once you have all five of those, you will get a Sarcophagus. (Complete this collection six times and you will get Sphinx.) The Sarcophagus will then show up in the Sands of Time Collection. Once you have the Sarcophagus plus the Sacred Mask, Druid Horoscope, Chariot of Zeus and Augustus of Prima Porta you will get a Sky Captain Bonus. Complete this collection six times and you will get The Louvre.
If this doesn't help, please be more specific.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
UTOPGUN Welcome. Have you as a neighbor. Unfortunately, I've just run a space mission on,with officer. Please tell with what you need and what you can send.
officer Unfortunately, I know no solution. My game is very zoomed in at the time and I do not get adjusted.

Thanks for all Gifts.

I need:Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Flight Catering, Duty free Items.
Greatings Rainer​

My airport city is all zoomed in too! By the way all, I'm a good gift giver.
I need: 7 smoke detectors and 2 laser levels
Some of the good stuff I can give:20 units of fuel, Spaceship Launch Console, Ergonomic Chair, Transmitter, Wall Speaker, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels, Airline Route map...etc.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Those are the only things I really need right now. Tomorrow I can send you: Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller, Deicer, or Flight Catering. Which one do you need the most?

@UTOPGUN
Just sent you an invitation, welcome to the team.
I can gift you the smoke detectors to start with.
Would appreciate to get some of your good stuff

@ All
Please be aware that I am going to move to a new home in the next days.
Therefore I am not exactly sure how long I can be online here and when I can log in again over there.

Thanks for your understanding.

Happy flying
Uschu

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
uschu - great I got you on my list, anything in particular you'd like me to send you tomorrow?
Anyone else want to join a Prometheus mission? 9 hours left, 550 needed. code: wtdp2i2

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
iPhone:w13irt0, Win8:w5kgwsb
Username
iPhone:lovag , Windows:officer
officer,
I'm not sure exactly what the problem is. Is the problem that the Riddles of the Pharaohs Collection isn't appearing in your Adventure Collections?
If that collection is there, here are the steps to complete it. In the Riddles of the Pharaohs Collection, you need to get the Pschent, Nemes, Royal Crook, Royal Flail and Was Sceptre from the designated destinations. Once you have all five of those, you will get a Sarcophagus. (Complete this collection six times and you will get Sphinx.) The Sarcophagus will then show up in the Sands of Time Collection. Once you have the Sarcophagus plus the Sacred Mask, Druid Horoscope, Chariot of Zeus and Augustus of Prima Porta you will get a Sky Captain Bonus. Complete this collection six times and you will get The Louvre.
If this doesn't help, please be more specific.
Cheers,
Tom

Dear greensmith, the problem is exactly that the Riddles of the Pharaohs Collection isn't appearing in my Adventure Collections...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Dear greensmith, the problem is exactly that the Riddles of the Pharaohs Collection isn't appearing in my Adventure Collections...
officer,
I've never heard of that bug. Did you update AC in the Windows store? The update was there yesterday and it's not automatic. It's the only thing I can think of. Anyone else have any ideas?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Hey all, Thanks for all the gifts. Trying to return gifts as much as I can. As you all know we are limited to how many gifts we can send. So I will send gifts back in the order that I receive them. Of course forum regulars I will return first. Trying to do my best. Thanks.
chris

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
officer,
I've never heard of that bug. Did you update AC in the Windows store? The update was there yesterday and it's not automatic. It's the only thing I can think of. Anyone else have any ideas?
Cheers,
Tom

Must be something with my profile.
Running Win 8, we have dedicated user profile for each family member. Erna's profile is just fine - she has all 6 pages on Adventure collections, she has the Egyptean mission too.
I just removed the game from my profile, then added back.
Now all the collections are there...
Unfortunately my game is LOST. I just started from scratch. Please forget csapat.
I am now officer, with friend code: wah7ecf
I will try my best to quickly catch up .. will use some greenies...

Any help is welcomed. Most important to have neighbors, to be able to complete specific quests.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Great - I can start sending gifts again soon. I need spare wires, additional radars, and fuel hoses.
I'll send you a powerful radio transmitter in a bit.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
After intensive, whole day playing I am over the lower levels and quests...
Now I start needing special items for higher level buildings. Please check my signature for items that I would appreciate as gifts :)

as of now I can send: passengers (5), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, air conditioner, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album landing lamp, radar, channel bar, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, solar cell, additional radar, makeup, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer
pick your favorite :)

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
Hi UTOPGUN, sent you a friend request. Welcome!
GiftXchange, do you have us in your list? Can't find you on mine and can't add you for some reason...

I sent personalized gifts to those who indicated what they need most, in the last couple of days
Thank you for all your gifts
Today's update:

Captain Emily, lvl 17 Friend code: wp4y0gd
(it's a zero after 'y')
can send: passengers (5 and 10), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, air conditioner, single malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, welder, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, solar cell, additional radar, makeup, Amperemeter
needed (in order of desperation): Shredder (2), Stamp (2), Steel frame (2), Items for flights, Duty-free stuff

Simon-win8, lvl 21
Friend code: wkq95t5
Can send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS terminal, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical system, Additional radar, White gold bracelet, Cash counter, Spare Wire, Lining plate, Passenger seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster
Needed: Passengers, Fuel Supply, Fuel additives, Fuel catalyst, Chocolate candies, Skin Care Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom