Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks - back off holiday and ready to gift! Need to catch up with what everyone is looking for, but have gifted to those who have sent first!

So have sent gifts to Rainer, Dean, troutsrus, greensmith, uschu, ctedb54, Duck, Brooks, Simon-win8, Captain Emily and UTOPGUN

UTOPGUN, great to welcome you to the neighbourhood. I too am daily player (when not on holiday!) and try to send what you need when I can.

officer - I have sent an invite to your new code, please accept.

Cheers (which for me comes from what we say as a drinking toast rather than the American TV show!), ItsRalphy

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wy0vann
ItsRalphy thanks for the grinding machine - can I have two more please!!!!

I also need two controllers - if anyone can send those! I now have all my TV screens.

I can now send Office Chairs and Headsets if anyone requires those.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hi Folks,
Does anything ever drops out for you from neighbors' Universities?
While Collections info says "drops from friends' buildings" and wiki does not so, - it seems like my bad luck trying to but never getting anything from others' Univs.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
GiftXchange - yes, I had the chance to get 1-2 items from neighbours' universities so far
check out officer - he's got several already ;)

Thank you to everyone who gifted me and Captain Emily
I am also in need of OSCILATING BEACONS now
cheers

Does anyone know I we have a limit on the number of neighbours - just working through mine after my holiday, and I was at 100, but two have appeared (Sophie and !5universities) however 2 have gone - Brexter and erna. Could be that Brexter and erna have changed names, but there is a big jump in levels! - otherwise to add one, appears one goes?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Welcome back from your holiday! I think the limit is 500 neighbors. That includes Waiting ones. Had issue with too many and game wouldn't let me add anymore until I dropped neighbors/waiters.
chris

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Happy Friday!
Sent personalized gifts when I could and Fuel (20) when I could not. If you want something specific off my gift list, please PM me!
Please note that I am going out of town until next Wednesday and my desktop computer is staying at home. I will resume gifting then.
Cheers,
Tom
August 29, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 32 (Friend Code: wi331el)
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector,Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Thanks for all the smoke detectors. All set on those. Will return gifts as soon as I can.
chris

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
Hello friends and thank you for your continued support!
For Back to School campaign flyers, I now have 3 Universities and likely #4 will be done by tonight
Please help Captain Emily with her wishlist below, esp. City hall and Terminal items
today's update:

Captain Emily, lvl 19 Friend code: wp4y0gd
(it's a zero after 'y')
can send: passengers (5 and 10), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, air conditioner, single malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, welder, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, solar cell, additional radar, makeup, Amperemeter, Spare wire, Laser cutter, Landing gear
needed (in order of desperation): Stamp (4), Textbook, City Model (2), Wide-angle binoculars (2), Weather display

Simon-win8, lvl 24
Friend code: wkq95t5
Can send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS terminal, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical system, Additional radar, White gold bracelet, Cash counter, Spare Wire, Lining plate, Passenger seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose
Needed: Fuel, Chocolate candies, Archive box (3), Server rack (3), Fuel supply

Hi Folks- well I have sent gifts to all on the forum, but mainly fuel or could even be a bit bizarre in some cases! - I lost my game again last night, but this morning tried the code GI sent last time it happened, and it worked, game restored. Only thing is the list of things I can gift has changed - of the 43 items, only 15 are the same, the other 28 have changed! Some things you have returned to me (Dean - the grinding machines for example) have thus arrived as something completely different!

I will go through your recent posts and see what items you need that I can send, and hope tomorrow the gifts will be more use. The list under my signature is fully updated with my new supplies.

Cheers - ItsRalphy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom