Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
Hey everyone, thanks to all who sent gifts. I try and return to everyone who sends, so if I missed you please let me know and i'll be sure to get you back today! My Airport city is in a litttle bit of turmoil as a few days ago (I was level 21 at the time), I noticed that I was missing the 200 greenies that I had bought along with tens of thousands of coins! Well, I soon realized that my townhall was being upgraded, even though I should not have been able to upgrade until I was level 22! So obviously the game went and 'bought' the town hall upgrade without me touching anything. I emailed the company but still have not received a response (its only been 4 or 5 days so i'm still a little hopeful). Wish me luck in getting my money and greenies back and hopefully not having to revert my city back a week to when it happened!

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
Hey everyone, thanks to all who sent gifts. I try and return to everyone who sends, so if I missed you please let me know and i'll be sure to get you back today!

Hello Kitty,
I sent you a friend request.

Sorry about your recent troubles. I see why gamers get really POed when they lost "real" money due to glitches in the system.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
As usual, sent personalized gifts when I could and Fuel (20) to others. If you want something specific, please PM me!
Please note that I can gift the rare Spaceship Launch Console.
Cheers,
Tom
August 14, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 31 (Friend Code: wi331el)
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer (at higher levels can gift: TV Panels)

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
Thank you for the gifts to me and Captain Emily. We do our best to gift back whatever you need most!

Here's the current update:

Captain Emily, lvl 17
Friend code: wp4y0gd
(it's a zero after 'y')
can send: passengers (5 and 10), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, air conditioner, single malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, welder, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, solar cell, additional radar, makeup, Amperemeter
needed: security camera, glass display case
steel frame (2),
Travel guide, Great shots

Simon-win8, lvl 19
Friend code: wkq95t5
Can send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS terminal, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical system, Additional radar, White gold bracelet, Cash counter, and NOW - Spare Wire, Lining plate, Passenger seat
Needed: Textbook, passengers, Fuel, Fuel Supply, Fuel additives, Fuel catalyst, duty free stuff

Cheers, Simon

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
Hey guys, sorry I have been away for a day (May have been 2 cycles, I can't remember). I'm back now though, and will send gifts asap. I need one Video Wall if someone has one. Thanks!

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
Thanks Captain Emily, your amperemeter put me over the top!
Wouldn't ya know though, after days and days of flying and getting mostly nothing or useless items you come through and finally put a grateful end to my quest. The very next flight that comes in after that drops an amperemeter! :banghead:

Well on to my next objective.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sent personalized gifts when I could and Fuel (20) to others. If you want something specific, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom
August 15, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 31 (Friend Code: wi331el)
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer (at higher levels can gift: TV Panels)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Hey All, thanks for all the gifts. Trying to catch up with all of you. Will prioritize forum regulars first. Thanks again.
chris

Time for a rant, sorry. The game keeps freezing and closing, and I don't know if it is the game or my laptop. It is worse when something else is running - especially updates or McAfee for example. First logon of the day is worst. Yesterday I opened the game first thing and saw I had gifts to collect, and had been visited. I opened them so know who they were from, but then the game froze and closed, and since it reopened, they have never come back, so lost. This morning I opened the game, saw gifts, but couldn't open them, and then the game closed. I have since reopened the game and they are gone. I always return gifts to people who have sent me gifts, and then send any gifts left to forum regulars who I know usually send in case they are the lost ones! Is this just me or does anybody else have this problem?

ItsRalphy

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Time for a rant, sorry. The game keeps freezing and closing, and I don't know if it is the game or my laptop. It is worse when something else is running - especially updates or McAfee for example. First logon of the day is worst. Yesterday I opened the game first thing and saw I had gifts to collect, and had been visited. I opened them so know who they were from, but then the game froze and closed, and since it reopened, they have never come back, so lost. This morning I opened the game, saw gifts, but couldn't open them, and then the game closed. I have since reopened the game and they are gone. I always return gifts to people who have sent me gifts, and then send any gifts left to forum regulars who I know usually send in case they are the lost ones! Is this just me or does anybody else have this problem?

ItsRalphy

It seems to be an issue with your laptop. I am playing on a laptop and never had any issues as you have described I have had the occasion freeze at start up but no item loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom