Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who is it the player - well done

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049e8nr7
Username
B29Medic
Hmmm, so I have noticed that if you tap on the trees it chops them down and shows an axe. is that all that happens or do you get points/ or some type of credit for it? I get the feeling its a distraction in case you need a stress reduction activity you can destroy a forest.. lol

Hmmm, so I have noticed that if you tap on the trees it chops them down and shows an axe. is that all that happens or do you get points/ or some type of credit for it? I get the feeling its a distraction in case you need a stress reduction activity you can destroy a forest.. lol
Go to "Collections" tab (the Chest picture) and find the one called I've Sharpened My Ax ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049e8nr7
Username
B29Medic
Thanks again. I was able to find Cloud Atlas. However, when I type in the other it doesn't take me anywhere. It's ok though especially since most members state not to waste your time on the trees.

Do the trees that you click look any different? I've tried clicking all over and can't get any to do anything. I'm only up to 32 collections on the clouds even though I click every time I see one.

The trees have to be cut near the base of an area of trees. It is not always easy to determine the exact spot when there are many of them but as they clear you can figure out where to tap(click) on the different types. Also you need to do a quick double tap only to chop, if nothing chops move a bit and do another double tap. You never have to tap more than twice if you are in the correct spot. :cool:

@B29Medic I would agree not to worry about the clouds or trees, however it does not hurt when you have some spare
time to tap these. :cool:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I find the chopping to be easiest on the plots near your city, the ones you can purchase. When you click the general area, it shows 4x4 grid. Both the trees and the clicking is done in the grid, so you just tap every square 3 times and learn where particular tree sprite have it's "root tile".

I tried to do a search with just ax and sharpened and still couldn't find it.. I'm not that worried about it...something i can look at when i'm waiting on fuel to process. lol
Last thing that comes to my mind is go to "Collections" tab, select the left-most one at the top (the small chest) and scroll down until you reach the 111th and 112th collections. 111th is the "I've Sharpened My Ax" one and 112th - the "Cloud Atlas".

Top Bottom