Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who is it the player - well done

Did anyone know who is Apache Pat?
He is in my alliance and i need to talk with him.

Greetings

Liam
Change your game name and use it as message to him or try to search in Facebook for his game name maybe found something or twitter also post in the our Facebook group maybe someone know him.

Well done great job post a screen shot and share it here with us.
Also tell us how long did take time to complete the 3 castle with details how many hours and days give us a tips to help others. (y)

Thanks .. have been playing AC for about a year, so didn't take too long. l do play quite regularly and for hours at a time on a weekend. My wife has played just as long and is struggling to get one!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180705-083558_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20180705-083558_Airport City.jpg
    851.7 KB · Views: 184

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Well done great job post a screen shot and share it here with us.
Also tell us how long did take time to complete the 3 castle with details how many hours and days give us a tips to help others. (y)

My biggest tip is place your most frequent collection buildings at the 'top' of your city, and get into the habit of clicking a couple of clouds as you are there collecting coins/passengers.

I thinking Player with small Airports get the Cloud Castle easier...
Did you see any big Player with 3 Castle or something like that? Nope.
My support account small city easy to click on the cloud and its more.
My main accounts difficult some of them disappear before i click.

Top Bottom