Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Where are the toilet players?

Do you play Airport City while visiting the smallest room?

• Hell yeah! My family has reported me missing once but now know where to look first...

• Yes. I've been known to mix business with pleasure from time to time...

• Yes. It happens, but it's more on occasion or by coincidence...

• No, but this poll might get me tempted...

• What? Eww! No way!

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

Haha.. Enjoyed the video.... Shared with my Lunch Group... Something to discuss over lunch tomorrow...

Yes... my early morning launches both upwards and downwards happens at the same time in the toilet and usually it lasts more than 30 mins or until my wife kicks me out...May be its good for my body i am taking too much toilet breaks these days, twice at home, and at least once in Office...i dont like any one else seeing me playing, although my boss lady secretly plays candy crush.... So i think playing AC is healthy, and is a good detox... During the last maintenance event, when it over shot the schedule by 24 hours, many people reportedly has got constipation.... which can also be recorded as a proof for this theory. Thanks GI.

Hi , I am sorry I get here in mistake by looking who can send me air shower , I am new member on forum around 2 week , trying to understand how it work here . So when I see air shower Teboho tread I reply in mistake .
Sorry again for all problem I made .
Don't sweat it mate it happens to the best of us.

But take the poll as well

Top Bottom