Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Where are the toilet players?

Do you play Airport City while visiting the smallest room?

• Hell yeah! My family has reported me missing once but now know where to look first...

• Yes. I've been known to mix business with pleasure from time to time...

• Yes. It happens, but it's more on occasion or by coincidence...

• No, but this poll might get me tempted...

• What? Eww! No way!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
So, it turns out that the newly giftable Disinfecting Solution might come in handy for the vast majority of the pollers (34 voters)! :whistle:
Only 10 voters are anal about not visiting whilst visiting. :ROFLMAO::sorry::hilarious:
But by far the most intriguing voters are the pair that feel the temptation by reading all this... :eek::cool: Maybe they already did! :nailbiting:

Thanks for playing, neighbours! It was fun... :joyful:

Toodeloo! ... or to the loo. :woot:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

I agree with @SactoDave n this.
Now with the iPhone, Windows Phone, Android devices, and yes even the Kindles and smaller 8" tablets, I believe many sneak off to the bathroom to play the game.
I have a couple people in my alliance, (no names mentioned), either on vacation or going on vacation, who just might wander into the water closet, lav, bathroom, or whatever it might be, called in slang terms; because they are either, A: so addicted to the game, and/or B; they just are such neighborly people. So neighborly in fact, one might hear this conversation, while in the water closet.
o_O"Can you please pass the roll of toilet paper?"
:rolleyes:" After I land my two condors, if that's okay."
" Here you go.:oops: I dropped it now."
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:peeking:

:mad:"Hey!!!! Stop peeking. I'm busy in here. Can't you see it's occupied?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with @SactoDave n this.
Now with the iPhone, Windows Phone, Android devices, and yes even the Kindles and smaller 8" tablets, I believe many sneak off to the bathroom to play the game.
I have a couple people in my alliance, (no names mentioned), either on vacation or going on vacation, who just might wander into the water closet, lav, bathroom, or whatever it might be, called in slang terms; because they are either, A: so addicted to the game, and/or B; they just are such neighborly people. So neighborly in fact, one might hear this conversation, while in the water closet.
o_O"Can you please pass the roll of toilet paper?"
:rolleyes:" After I land my two condors, if that's okay."
" Here you go.:oops: I dropped it now."
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:peeking:

:mad:"Hey!!!! Stop peeking. I'm busy in here. Can't you see it's occupied?"
Being a member of your alliance - I can only say you know too much!!!

My wife almost took me to the doctor's when I told her my giant drops were sub par all week... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
laughing.gif

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Alright! Time for a bump upwards! (y)

Any of the fresh sh*tters, I mean players! :sorry: Of course it's players! :joyful: So, any of the fresh players care to take a dump in our poll!?

It's an honest poll interested in your AC playing habits. Hey, let's face it, nothing better to do when retreating to the smallest room than squeezing in a launch! :D

What do you think @Bob69bob , time to ask the mods to make this thread a sticky? No pun intented but it turns out quite nicely... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom