Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What is that Building?!?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I started playing this game at the end of last year, so i have missed quite a bit. I get to seeing a lot of unique looking buildings on various friends cities and so i was wondering from a few of you, what are some of your buildings?

Specifically:
tdv & Ant - You both have a curious looking building on your Airport side with a Heli-pad and limos out front of it. What is that Building?!?

Bali Hi & air canillas (and a few others) - You have a Pink Victorian styled house with an aqua or green colored roof.

Bali Hi - You also have what appears to be a boarded up house - it may be a Haunted House?

I know there are more of them, and i'm not talking about the ones you can buy from the Mystery Building. If you have a unique building, what is it and what does it produce?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
One Bad Day -if you look at the front right side of my airport on TDV4 - you should find all the promo buildings upto now...

Building with heli-pad air side is the VIP Lounge
Pink Victorian - I think is the Casa Batllo
Boarded up house - Haunted House

Bali Hi & air canillas (and a few others) - You have a Pink Victorian styled house with an aqua or green colored roof.

Bali Hi - You also have what appears to be a boarded up house - it may be a Haunted House?

That aqua tinted roof building is a Gaudi building (Casa Batllo) that actually exists in Barcelona.
It earns coins.
casa_Batllo-200x300.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
That aqua tinted roof building is a Gaudi building (Casa Batllo) that actually exists in Barcelona.
It earns coins.
casa_Batllo-200x300.jpg
Wow! That's really cool! Gotta give GI a little credit making this a world wide game and not centering it on one country over another. Was it for an event or just a mission?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I started playing this game at the end of last year, so i have missed quite a bit. I get to seeing a lot of unique looking buildings on various friends cities and so i was wondering from a few of you, what are some of your buildings?
One Bad Day There is a buildings guide being put together at the moment by the guide writers to cover all the buildings in the game. It is just taking a bit of time to do.

tdv Can you do a screen shot of the Casa Batllo, it doesn't show on Apple.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi must_dash, a buildings Guide would be great. Since on android and able to visit Tdv4 I was wondering which is which and what collection item it can give (for owners but also visiters as this is different).
I already found the farmersmarket I think and was looking for the rabbit-hole etc

Great you are making the guide

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
One Bad Day There is a buildings guide being put together at the moment by the guide writers to cover all the buildings in the game. It is just taking a bit of time to do.

tdv Can you do a screen shot of the Casa Batllo, it doesn't show on Apple.
Oh, that will be great! Looking forward to it! Let me know if i can help with putting it together too!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
must_dash,

The following aren't showing on iPhone:
Farmersmarket
Hotel
Something with a hart and I on the building (between hotel and travelagency on tdv4)
Travelagency
Fishmarket
Rabbit hole
Statue of liberty
Gaudi building

Good luck

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
More than I thought there were. From my info there are 80 different buildings between Android and Apple
Can somebody let me have a screen shot, the size and drops and use sometime for
  • Farmersmarket
  • Hotel
  • Something with a hart and I on the building (between hotel and travelagency on tdv4)
  • Travelagency
  • Fishmarket
  • Rabbit hole
  • Statue of liberty
  • Gaudi building.

Apple does have a hotel, or is it a different one?

Top Bottom