Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What is that Building?!?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I think that there was one floating round on Android some time ago? Apple is a 2x2 square with a 'L' shpe white building red roof.

Also can you remember Rockfest.... Music arena? Was the Rock shop a collection item from that?
Where did the campsite come from?

The music arena and campsite was both a building for the rockfest mission. The rock shop was reward building for completion.
For the build of music arena u needed 4x4 items to finish the build. The campsite was just normal building you could buy and instant use.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just getting these here for starters - will try to spend some time and get them narrowed down...

(not too sure if it will blow the size) Training Center and Christmas tree to come..

Attachments

• Promo Buildings 1.jpg
    Promo Buildings 1.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Promo Buildings 2.jpg
    Promo Buildings 2.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Promo Buildings 3.jpg
    Promo Buildings 3.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 101

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Just getting these here for starters - will try to spend some time and get them narrowed down...

(not too sure if it will blow the size) Training Center and Christmas tree to come..

I just want to say... Good Lord! At level 40, they still just give you a paltry 90 fuel storage? And here I thought at level 40 I should have double the capacity lol. What is that thing that looks like Hadron Collider?:p

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I just want to say... Good Lord! At level 40, they still just give you a paltry 90 fuel storage? And here I thought at level 40 I should have double the capacity lol. What is that thing that looks like Hadron Collider?:p
It was the final piece for the Education/University quest. Called a collider.
Collider (Custom).JPG

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Just been playing for over a month so not very familiar with buildings yet. Can anyone let me know what an Alien Legacy looks like? Also the Training Center. Appreciate it!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad

diwata - If you click on the first picture in up a few posts where tdv posted them, it shows part of the Alien Legacy at the top of the screen.

One of my favorite buildings to click on - The Rabbit Hole - is pictured in the second one, it has a chance to drop the eggs for the "Easter Eggs" Collection, which rewards the Farmers Market!! Have only had 1 egg drop so far, but i have hope!! My egg hunt has created quite a regular trip of visits for me too. ha ha

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
diwata - If you click on the first picture in up a few posts where tdv posted them, it shows part of the Alien Legacy at the top of the screen.

One of my favorite buildings to click on - The Rabbit Hole - is pictured in the second one, it has a chance to drop the eggs for the "Easter Eggs" Collection, which rewards the Farmers Market!! Have only had 1 egg drop so far, but i have hope!! My egg hunt has created quite a regular trip of visits for me too. ha ha

So the Alien Legacy is that golden brown stone statue? I was wondering what it is. For some reason it reminds me of the Sphinx in Egypt. :p

Ohh... I'd love to have a farmer's market, too! Are there many members who have the rabbit hole? [Edit: Nevermind, found the thread.]

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Finally the first of the buildings guides are ready and on-line at https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-commercial-buildings.2470/

correction on the mexican restaurant. this is not from the duke.. this is a reward when you complete the mexican dishes collection (drop item from mexico flights)..

also, mystery buildings (chinese restaurant, atelier, family diner et al) are not only from the duke (although the duke offers a 2-greenie discount for each building).. these are also being offered by madlen the redhead in the pop-ups.

the above applies to android.. dunno if it's the same with apple and amazon kindle users..

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
correction on the mexican restaurant. this is not from the duke.. this is a reward when you complete the mexican dishes collection (drop item from mexico flights)..

also, mystery buildings (chinese restaurant, atelier, family diner et al) are not only from the duke (although the duke offers a 2-greenie discount for each building).. these are also being offered by madlen the redhead in the pop-ups.

the above applies to android.. dunno if it's the same with apple and amazon kindle users..
On Apple the mystery buildings come from the Duke's Airship. I will work out a correction.

Top Bottom