Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Version 5.8.39 for iOS

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
IMG_0098.jpg
I don't see any changes from the update that happened a couple of days ago.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
5.8.39 is a tech update, all the features are the same as 5.8.37.

Also, I hope you try out an iMessage companion game that is out now with 5.8 and have some fun with it playing with your friends.
The detailed guide is coming up on Facebook. Here's how to install it:

1. Open up your iMessage discussion with someone.
2. Search for Airport City in the App Store for iMessage.
3. That's it. You can play it. If you want to play it later there's the familiar gold plane icon down there.

NurFFR10IAU.jpg%2B720%25C3%25971%25C2%25A0280%2Bpixels%2B2017-09-20%2B17-41-14.png

For every win against your friend you get a small reward that you can claim in the main Airport City game up to 5 times a day.

Here's how the game looks like.

4aN01n-kv_g.jpg

32YlQ4wqKCc.jpg

kfnryp75CgM.jpg

5.8.39 is a tech update, all the features are the same as 5.8.37.

Also, I hope you try out an iMessage companion game that is out now with 5.8 and have some fun with it playing with your friends.
The detailed guide is coming up on Facebook. Here's how to install it:

1. Open up your iMessage discussion with someone.
2. Search for Airport City in the App Store for iMessage.
3. That's it. You can play it. If you want to play it later there's the familiar gold plane icon down there.

NurFFR10IAU.jpg%2B720%25C3%25971%25C2%25A0280%2Bpixels%2B2017-09-20%2B17-41-14.png

For every win against your friend you get a small reward that you can claim in the main Airport City game up to 5 times a day.

Here's how the game looks like.

4aN01n-kv_g.jpg

32YlQ4wqKCc.jpg

kfnryp75CgM.jpg

Is it normal we can't use any more event hangers ? Specially Down the rabbit hole ?

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I updated...it appears to me that the drop rate when clicking on friends Universities has been played with...and not in favor of the player. I'm getting 1 collection item about every 15 touches. Yesterday, before I updated...about 50%!

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
well i had to update, the message popped up so many times, that i clicked update, whilst trying to click the usual left option to land planes

can anyone give me 800000 to buy leve 06 runway, omg $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
:banghead:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
well i had to update, the message popped up so many times, that i clicked update, whilst trying to click the usual left option to land planes

can anyone give me 800000 to buy leve 06 runway, omg $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
:banghead:
@AshPort I have the same need... $800,000 :confused:

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
First time playing this event.

Visited 2 days of neighbors + 2 days of videos and the usual 4h click, so far I am only missing 1 item from each collection to complete the event. No bonus was used at all.

4th university was just built a few hours ago.
ok, so now i dont know what i am doing, as i dont have a university yet, is it harder, i dont think i will complete the flights let alone the clicks, i have only a few each day

and then videos, huh

ok, so now i dont know what i am doing, as i dont have a university yet, is it harder, i dont think i will complete the flights let alone the clicks, i have only a few each day

and then videos, huh
TPs didn't drop anything. Delta and up drops more. Sometimes, 2-3 drop per a jumbo flight.

Visit your neighbors universities. Many people have 6 and I have 4 for now.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
TPs didn't drop anything. Delta and up drops more. Sometimes, 2-3 drop per a jumbo flight.

Visit your neighbors universities. Many people have 6 and I have 4 for now.
@Sazaville ... I am having the worst luck with getting the drops. I need more neighbors with universities. Can I add you as a neighbor? I sent a request from both accounts.

I am inclined to agree.
Barely any drops on the newest iOS update.

Strange, considering it was the last platform to receive the update.

Yep sure is when you think that the IOS update release and any delays appearing on Apple Store are at the mercy of Apple, yet a quick fix update can be released almost immediately after......very strange!!

Top Bottom