Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 5th November 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi all, although I'm punished by GI and my game crashes every two minutes or so, I'm trying to finish the quest for the haunted house. I am in desperate need of landing lamps, to fly to Transylvania as many times I can to collect aerosols, since i need still to vanish 34 black ghosts...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi all, gifts didn't go out as planed, sorry for that. next try tomorrow.

in flip123 I can still use 6 aerosol's. futher I can use a lot of beacons in all my games. just realised how much you need them to get the stars in this quest (yes a little late, been busy)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Arne I was able to accept your friend request and sent off aerosols. I had no idea my game had a rare item in it. Pretty neat. Now if only I could find aerosols myself. :)
Aawww, could you send some aerosol to me too, please??? ;-) I'm sorry I cannot return the favor though... Else I would have send them back to you :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Arne I was able to accept your friend request and sent off aerosols. I had no idea my game had a rare item in it. Pretty neat. Now if only I could find aerosols myself. :)
I can of course return the aerosols, but I guess you want them for SB - and then I can't help you, unfortunately :-(
Thanks a lot for the first aerosol. I can't really remember from last year, but the frequency of having aerosols from flights seems awfully low this year.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Hi all.

Been awhile since I have been online again. Thanks for all the gifts sent my way. I have returned all.requests aswell

still getting issues with visiting friends, still heard nothing from GI

happy flying all!

Thanks all for gifts - Signature updated below. Pakman13 finally got them stamps from Canary Island and has levelled up Terminal :) :)

Touch & go with this Halloween quest. Pakman still needs a dozen or so Aerosols and they are not dropping from either Windsor or Fontainebleau, (which is usual with GI and their time frames when drops hit rock mid quest and then pick up with c2-3 days left). Pakman2 & Pakman13 will not even be close to finishing the quest - unfortunately still blocked from gifting/launching on Pakman2!

I admire the tenacity of my fellow neighbours continuing to do battle with GI in trying to get their games unblocked, however I now can't be ar$ed following it up and have accepted they will never reinstate my Pakman2 game. Moral of all this is don't spend hard cash on purchasing Greenies as the "GI Suck" bug will give you an extra 1000 or so, your then accused of cheating and blocked from the social aspect, (gifting and joining launches). The dynamics of the game are then similar to a chocolate fire guard!

It will be interesting to see if GI keep recycling future quests or create new challenges going forward. I must admit that I am starting to lose some interest,which is a shame having invested 18 months into this bloody addictive game!!!

Rant over - for the time being :) :)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
hi all, gifts didn't go out as planed, sorry for that. next try tomorrow.

in flip123 I can still use 6 aerosol's. futher I can use a lot of beacons in all my games. just realised how much you need them to get the stars in this quest (yes a little late, been busy)
flip123

Guess you will be busy for some time! Hope the twins are thriving, beacon on its way ;)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
From Uncle Mans:
Az1 - Fuel Supply
(Beckyp) Mrstepot - Fuel Supply
(Blah) jgottlieb - Bright Lantern
(erb22) billsnj - Fuel Catalyst
Ianda11 - Fuel Hose
LAX - Spare Propeller