Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 19th November 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
looking for (2) PROJECTORs, DISPATCHER CONSOLE, or GUEST BOOK pretty please. Trying to upgrade to Control Tower Level 2 and Terminal Level 3.

Can anyone who can send these items please help? Would be grateful. Thanks so much!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
hello to all, i have one acc that need neigbours with university to try to finish the quest, name acc : Portugal friend code : avyss2h, and i hope that you guys and girl let me add you just accept the invite Chad Ladwig, melony, Rsorour Pakman greensmith :) cant add more today, so if anybody have a lot of university please fell free to add and tks a lot

hello to all, i have one acc that need neigbours with university to try to finish the quest, name acc : Portugal friend code : avyss2h, and i hope that you guys and girl let me add you just accept the invite Chad Ladwig, melony, Rsorour Pakman greensmith :) cant add more today, so if anybody have a lot of university please fell free to add and tks a lot

Got it and accepted :) Pakman2 also has 5 universities but can't add neighbours or gift, but you are welcome to visit as has most buildings

Can any of my android neighbours send Pakman13 Spaceship Launch Consoles (assuming they cross platform)

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out earlier this afternoon and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities.

Québec: thanks for Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
chirimoya: thanks for the oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
flip123: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent Oscillating Beacon to your flip123 game.
miss0033: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Navigation Module.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Paint to your PG3 game.
Toertchen: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Spare Propeller.
Polar: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
rickycowslip: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Spare Propeller.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
Az1: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Landing Lamp to your InCoNew game.
javi: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
Beer Baron: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.

Top Bottom