Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 17th September 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
HOW DO I GET LETTERS OF HOPE WITHOUT SPENDING greenies.
CAPTCHA if you visit your neighbours and tap on the lost post in the fields you should find some stationery knives (seem to be averaging 1 per neighbour) once received click on the lost post in your own field and use the knives. Sometimes you may not receive anything but other times you receive letters of hope and/or items towards the express delivery collection.
Green smith has started a link with some great advice here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/long-awaited-mail-new-quest.3957/page-2#post-56818

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Reactions: Az1
flip123,
The Post Office drops items from the You've Got Mail Collection, not Letters of Hope. My Post Office isn't built yet so I can't say for sure, but I think that is the correct answer.
Cheers,
Tom

Tom - Post Office built on Pakman - it also drops Letters of Hope.

image.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
CAPTCHA if you visit your neighbours and tap on the lost post in the fields you should find some stationery knives (seem to be averaging 1 per neighbour) once received click on the lost post in your own field and use the knives. Sometimes you may not receive anything but other times you receive letters of hope and/or items towards the express delivery collection.
Green smith has started a link with some great advice here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/long-awaited-mail-new-quest.3957/page-2#post-56818

Hello Simp1710, i sent you a friend request from Flyerduck. I have the Marking Machine that i can send if you need it.

Pakman2 could do with some Post Office items please, (I will return through Pakman). Still can't gift of join launches though.

Pakman has built a Post Office so visit and click away - hope it drops items for you lovely neighbours.

I only need 3 more "like my post" to become a "well known member" on Dave trophy list :) :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Actively working on the mail quest also...I can send marking machines, and will also return items sent to me (unless you tell me differently...) Sent friend requests to those of you on here.

Also, take a close look at your other gifts; the update seems to have changed some of the items I can send (reflected in signature below).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Ps...with all the excitement of new quest etc, I'm desperate for the last couple of airline route maps, if anyone is able to...?
Az1, as far as I know the route map is only giftable by android players.

And if you could sent numerators to flip123 and Jpjpjp, it would be great....

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Friends and Neighbors,
Update: I have completed the Mail quest and have 2 post offices up and running (you are more than welcome to visit). I do not need any post office-related items. I will assist in any way possible by following your signatures. In the mean time i will appreciate if you could send fuel catalysts, fuel (20), if possible, and tires Or any other flight/repair items you wish me to send back (caveout: if not affected by gifting bug)

Tonight i sent out numerators to flip123 (flip123&Jpjpjp) Bali Hi (Bali2) Ianda11 (Ianda11) One Bad Day (flyerduck) dr_fly onehyy Simp1710 (Simp1710) billsnj emberson Az1 George_61 Silverstripe Neil ellor (Ne2) Gt city BriYan; and
greensmith (Waverly Huff) spare wire
Neil ellor (captain tneil) spare propeller
Niteflyer1 fuelk additives
jess9205 fuel catalyst

Uncle Mans TimP Scoob1964 Pakman sportybear Colin Chew LAX Tractatus jgottlieb Mrstepot davidyush Rabblerouser pwcmvj Puppy Chou Brexter FlyingAndy idnlgeah mac_c82 bev80121

Many thanks in advance
Cheers!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Rsorour thanks for your help. I finished 4 Post Offices, for fifth i need two more Mail Sorter. It seems they are not giftable, so four of my little planes flying to Cyprus nonstop. Hope get them today :)
Will send you Fuel Catalyst tomorrow.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Friends and Neighbors,
Update: I have completed the Mail quest and have 2 post offices up and running (you are more than welcome to visit). I do not need any post office-related items. I will assist in any way possible by following your signatures. In the mean time i will appreciate if you could send fuel catalysts, fuel (20), if possible, and tires Or any other flight/repair items you wish me to send back (caveout: if not affected by gifting bug)

Tonight i sent out numerators to flip123 (flip123&Jpjpjp) Bali Hi (Bali2) Ianda11 (Ianda11) One Bad Day (flyerduck) dr_fly onehyy Simp1710 (Simp1710) billsnj emberson Az1 George_61 Silverstripe Neil ellor (Ne2) Gt city BriYan; and
greensmith (Waverly Huff) spare wire
Neil ellor (captain tneil) spare propeller
Niteflyer1 fuelk additives
jess9205 fuel catalyst

Uncle Mans TimP Scoob1964 Pakman sportybear Colin Chew LAX Tractatus jgottlieb Mrstepot davidyush Rabblerouser pwcmvj Puppy Chou Brexter FlyingAndy idnlgeah mac_c82 bev80121

Many thanks in advance
Cheers!
Rsorour Sorry I read this too late and sent you numerator. I'm finished with the PO QUEST so back to normal gifting please. Bill

Top Bottom