Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 16th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
To all those that have provided me Fuel 20. Thank you:notworthy:
For those that have provided me Ear Rings.:D
Now tdv may I bother you for my Duty Free order especially Filled Candy they have run out twice as fast as your other items:oops:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 97
Hearts: 7
Good day everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me,returning gifts will be send in couple of hours. Special thanks @piloot Darwin, @nsari , @Mali,@Scud , @Bali Hi Dashpilot79 for fuel20,send me more if you can, please,;). @Sky Ranger BIG THANKS (y) I will send more gifts tomorrow morning EST according to our in -game signature,if not available- from forum signature
@Sky Ranger oscillating beacon
@Dashpilot79 fuel supply
@nsari
sari passengers(10)
sari2 monitor
sari3 powerful radio transmitter
@Cassie packaging machine
@Kei fuel hose
@s8s oscillating beacon
@Scud spare wire
@hung flight catering
@rickycowslip eau de tollette
@Sorumbas fuel hose
@ge2 navigation module
@mel
meli2 glass display case
@piloot Darwin fuel catalyst
@Lukasz passengers(10)
@leeloo flight catering
@S3R3G4 flight catering
Bali2 passengers(10)
@Miffy gyroscope

There gap between posting time and reset time in my game ,your priority can be changed, don't hesitate to contact me
"Please don't waste our gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Now tdv may I bother you for my Duty Free order especially Filled Candy they have run out twice as fast as your other items:oops:

Will do pal - once GIS get an update out to fix my TDV19 game (currently unable to gift or join a launch)... TDV23 is the older V1.31 game - so no duty free items...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Hey all!
Thanks for all the gifts.
My gift reste is off, so I won't be gifting for another 5 hours.
I usually go by signatures, but PM me if you want something special.
Only one more do not disturb sign and I will officially be Don Trump instead of Don Clyde.

DT

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Help!!!!!
Joined a launch with losers.
3.5 hours left 1100 points short and I am throwing everything I can in.
I will be forever in your debt.
Please join!

Don Clyde

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Launch update..................
Only one loser.
The other person who was my neighbor must have been waiting to see if anyone else would join.
we are about 376 points away from launch with an easy 3rd place or even second if you are generous.
You only need to put in over 64 points to get 3rd

Please join.

Don

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Donclyde - If you joined someone else's launch - none of your own neighbours will be able to help. We will need the in-game name of the person who started the launch.

Also wrong section but I see you have posted in the corrrect section. so no need for double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom