Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 16th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
And tdv, can you also please sent 8 bracelets to Jpjpjp2?

1 or 2 days ago I finished the mexican quest without getting the items. I was visiting an airport (I think it was @Phantom's airport) when I got the message I finished the quest. I think Phantom did but I also got the credit in my game. (phantom can you confirm?)
I want to try and finish a hotel in Jpjpjp2 and get the credit in flip123.... at least I can try.... worst case it does not work and I have an extra hotel :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
baseballbro - sent you the SLC's (hopefully it is the correct game of yours - I think I remember you having some issues before)
flip123 - SLC's and bracelets are on their way

CK-Airport - no worries... there is no need to send anything - I am happy if you are able to help some of the new members with items {even if it is a one off}

Blackcloud - sorry I keep missing some of your posts as for some reason when you enter "@tdv" it is not tagging me (you can see the @ before my name) - but glad the gifting is worted with you

rdunton - Welcome to the forum - accepted your invite and sent you gifts - let me know if they make it over to you.... (no need to send anything back) - if you are able to help some of the other forum members - that would be great

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
And tdv, can you also please sent 8 bracelets to Jpjpjp2?

1 or 2 days ago I finished the mexican quest without getting the items. I was visiting an airport (I think it was @Phantom's airport) when I got the message I finished the quest. I think Phantom did but I also got the credit in my game. (phantom can you confirm?)
I want to try and finish a hotel in Jpjpjp2 and get the credit in flip123.... at least I can try.... worst case it does not work and I have an extra hotel :)
same thing happened to me 1 month ago with same quest, i got the same message "you finished the quest", i got the money and exp. points but i haven;t received the mexican restaurant ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Dear All,
Thanks for all the gifts!

tdv we are missing you so much! You have the magic & made the things Differnce! (y)

My Friend Ka & me also need Spaceship Lanuch Console Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Good morning all,

Hopefully all who asked for it and are in my TDV19 neighbour list should have got SLC's.

vayka1 - sent Vayka1 SLC's
Blackcloud - must have miss counted - sent the 1 today
Metrohenrik - will sort out the trnsmitter - later on today unless Bali beats me to it... ;) - Metrohenrik - sent you the grey transmitter

Thanks a lot. you did outrun Bali on this one.

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
Dear All,
Thanks for all the gifts!

tdv we are missing you so much! You have the magic & made the things Differnce! (y)

My Friend Ka & me also need Spaceship Lanuch Console Thanks!

Hello Kitty & Ka! I add you, please accept, i need 2 glass display case, 2 textbook, 1 binoculars...
I'll send you landing lamp, altimeter, powerful radio transmitter, and other....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ada9hbw
Username
jml*Item*
Afternoon all!

Just a few bits needed to complete my building upgrades so that I can fly Deltas. Also need SLC and Optical System to finish upgrade to MCC.

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Afternoon all!

Just a few bits needed to complete my building upgrades so that I can fly Deltas. Also need SLC and Optical System to finish upgrade to MCC.

Thanks!
Finally managed to accept your invite - sent you stamp and SLC's from TDV19

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn