Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 16th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
olly 333 and jmlane - I've added you, could you please accept?

tdv : would you be able to send 4xSpaceship Launch Console? One day my LP2 may work if my LP mark1 ever gets unblocked. So far GI Support have suggested that I should build a mission control centre in order to launch a spaceship!! The fact that I'm in the process of upgrading the building does suggest that I have already built the MCC, but maybe I'm missing their point... Your help is greatly appreciated :)

Good to see the giftmaster tdv at least is able to send SLCs.
It was a shame that GI didnt allow more people to send it as a gift.

Thanks for all the gifts!!
I sent out the following today:

passenger to karthi
nav mod to Sky Ranger
fuel to swimkim
spare wire to Rob W
fuel to brookeluke 2
osc beacon to nsari
fuel to snowy70
nav mod to nsari 2
spare prop to @chloe1111
antenna to javi
add rad to Ana Cristina Eusebio
osc beacon to CK-Airport
spare prop to Nick Schultz
fuel to Sophie
deicer to BrakeTown
nav mod to diwata
fuel add to racoon78
meal to myriam
llamp to Kitty
nav mod to Phantom 2

Long yes sorumbas sent me one but if you can still send me it later will be great, my planes are braking down quite alot lately. Thanks Long :)

pienicki: You'd better put the Cockpit Glass in your signature so people know you need it and can send you that. I have been looking at your signatures all the time and that's the reason I have been sending your Spare Propeller in the last several days since Spare Propeller was listed as the first requesting item in your signature.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Helli neighbors. Thanks for your gifts. Sent out my gifts earlier today. Very busy and did not have time to post details. I do not need phantom menace items anymore. Just need to launch.

Special thanks to tdv and Phantom loads of fuel.

Thanks for your gifts, my gifts went out earlier this evening, and my signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks a lot for the Fuel (20) and Oscillating Beacon, appreciate all your help as always!!
Shinobi273: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Spare Propeller.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
cap'n5: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Navigation Module.
olly 333: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Deicer.
flip123: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Doune: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Ampermeter.
Aero: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you sent you Fuel Hose.
air canillas: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel.
melony: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Navigation Module.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Solar Cell, I don't need any MCC2 items since many days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource. Do you ever check what other people need or read posts from others? I have tagged you many times but looks like you never read any of those.
perezgreg: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Gyroscope.
Friso: thanks for the Spare Propller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Kitty: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Landing Lamp.
pienicki: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Cockpit Glass.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
lauren: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Communication Antenna.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv : would you be able to send 4xSpaceship Launch Console? One day my LP2 may work if my LP mark1 ever gets unblocked. So far GI Support have suggested that I should build a mission control centre in order to launch a spaceship!! The fact that I'm in the process of upgrading the building does suggest that I have already built the MCC, but maybe I'm missing their point... Your help is greatly appreciated :)

SLC's on thier way....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ascsy71
Username
brettgills
tdv would you also be able to send me 4 x SLC's please? Going on hols on Saturday so would be nice to have completed this aspect of the missing before going.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom