Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 16th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
air canillas do u know how many times you have to fly to tungksa (forgot how to spell it) before you get the laser cannon (forgot what) i flew 10 so far and havent got it, i have a spy glass do u think that will help

nsari if u havent gifted yet pkease can u send me a cock pit glass really need 1 if u have already gifted today then dont worry i will just habe to wait 4 hoirs till it gets repaired :):):):) thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

tdv Thanx for the gifts and all my other friends(y)(y)

I've updated the sig for NOYA12, needs help for Catering Facility, who can and is willing to help??
Send all my gifts out for today a moment ago.
Thanx in advance

air canillas do u know how many times you have to fly to tungksa (forgot how to spell it) before you get the laser cannon (forgot what) i flew 10 so far and havent got it, i have a spy glass do u think that will help
Can any1 please send me a cock pit glass to repair my jet. Thanks

pienicki: It only took 3 flights to get the Laser Cannon on my game. If you want, I can send you a Cockpit Glass in about 8 hours when my gift resets. Let me know.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas

nsari if u havent gifted yet pkease can u send me a cock pit glass really need 1 if u have already gifted today then dont worry i will just habe to wait 4 hoirs till it gets repaired :):):):) thanks

pienicki, I'm very lucky this time because I've got it with the first flight. I had a spyglass activated too.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
olly 333 just let me know what you would like out of my list and I will send that.
You have been a great neighbor.
I usually try and look at everyone's signature before I send gifts, but sometimes if they ask for fuel I am afraid to send that.
I only have (3) fuels and they won't get you far.

DC
I can understand (3) fuel is frustrating but I can use it like the last few days. I had lost of them and they helped me with the mission of Phantom. But if you can send me a bottle of cognac, I'm really thankful to you! :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
olly 333, OK, cockpit glass to you tomorrow ;). I think the same as you, I want to fill my fuel reserves because are empty after Phantom mission.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
tdv i gonna be a big begger this time lol, can you please sent to me : perfume,makeup,filled candies,and.... fuel?
I know i know.... :)
pienicki dont use that, in the second fly to tuguskargffbdf i had receive the laser cannon, and i speed up only one time!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Sorumbas thanks for cockpit glass, will send you solar cell when gifts resets :)

Long yes sorumbas sent me one but if you can still send me it later will be great, my planes are braking down quite alot lately. Thanks Long :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom