Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 6th February 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeuumie
Username
delphi
Username/Friend Code: delphi-(Items i need...) / aeuumie
In-Game Name: delphi

Hallo,

thanks for your gifts!
I updated to level 8 and need the following items:

Town Hall:
- 1 VoIP Phone

Terminal:
- 1 Introscope

Control Tower:
- 3 Demodulator
- 4 Laser Rangefinder

For Laundry Facility:
- 1 Washing Machines
- 2 Dryers
- 2 Flatwork Ironers
- 1 Centrifuges

Secondary: Blankets, Wireless Compass, 20 Fuel

I can send: Introscope, Podium, Laser Rangefinder, Flatwork Ironers, Wireless Compass, Blanket

Please add me, as i tried to add friends, but i think GI banned me!

Thanks and happy flights
Gunnar

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Bali Hi can you send laser rangefinder and/or centrifuge to jackjackeli?

please let know if I need to send the same items so you can just send them back. I read somewhere that the gifts disappear from your list once you have completed the buildings.. then I could send you stuff that you really need from elijackjack. :) I can now gift fuel 20. yay!

Bali Hi can you send laser rangefinder and/or centrifuge to jackjackeli?

please let know if I need to send the same items so you can just send them back. I read somewhere that the gifts disappear from your list once you have completed the buildings.. then I could send you stuff that you really need from elijackjack. :) I can now gift fuel 20. yay!

I will send them to you tomorrow, unless somebody else already did.
Don't worry, some of us will not upgrade so soon to help other forum members.

daniel degracia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arnlxq3
Username
daniel31
Hi people only 4 items left to complete level 8 tower can anyone help? Im also needing lots of fuel.. i want to be #1 on top 100 to north observatory anyone can help?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverly huff will complete his Level 8 buildings on Saturday. If anyone needs Stabilized Binoculars, please let me know ASAP. My tomgreensmith game will not complete Level 8 buildings for a while so he can continue to gift VoIP Phones, Demodulators and Smart Glass.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
dear neighbors,

all those I sent the level 8 binoculars will receive smart glass, holografic display and centrifuge in the next few days.... want to make sure my neighbors have level 8 before I finish my first building....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi friends,

I've updated the sigs. from my 3 games.
Thanks to everyone who sent Level 8 stuff to the games. Plz. check what
items i still need.
Bali Hi, can you help me with Routers, VOIP, Demodulators, X-Ray Scanners, Podium and Laser Range Finders??
Thanks in advance for sending.
Gifts from the games will go out in about 90 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom