Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

This Form is Only about HIGH LVL

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
ı think this form is for only high lvl. ı am 51 lvl and try be hıgh lvl. many players who try be hıgh lvl like me creat thread about many things. some ppl excluding many ppl dont write anything. ofc everybody dont have to write to every title but search titles dont have commenct. no helping no friend. only think urself. ı think everybody who is low lvl thinking like me. maybe only think me. ıdk.
ı am so sorry again for who help us ppl and my friend from this forum. GL

There are a lot of people who provide a significant amount of help to newer players here, so I don't know why you're not seeing that. Many of those people may be at your level but a lot are in the 30s and 40s as well. People absolutely don't think of themselves in here.

One thing, not directed specifically at you, is that a lot of threads and conversations seem to be in odd places so that could be a reason why questions don't get answered. If you're looking to trade use the trading forums. If you want to launch rockets use the launch forums etc. I personally only look at a few forums in here, so if someone has questions and puts them in the 'bugs' forum I'm likely not to see that.

People also don't go scouring all the threads so you may want to consider tagging specific people if you are waiting for a response from them.

Maybe I've just been here too long and am missing something but I've rarely seen anyone suggest this isn't a very helpful place to grow your game.

I think a lot of the newer players don't realize that as we advance and upgrade our buildings, that we lose the ability to gift items for those lower level buildings. And also, not everyone is able to gift Tesla, massive spotlight or fuel(20), although a goodly number of people are asking for those items only.

I've also found a number of the lower/mid level players expect daily gifting, which just won't happen when they are neighbors with someone who has 250-300 or more neighbors. To make up for the lack of gifting, we offer planetariums, training centers, astronaut facilities, launch pads, and other buildings for them to visit which can give them launch items, event items, or fulfill side quests.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Give it time and develop relationships. I joined the forum at Level 21 back in March 2017, and thanks to the information already posted - be sure to read some older threads - and by asking questions about strategy and tactics, you'll form friendships and your growth will happen naturally. Thanks to the fine folks here, I've risen from Level 21 to 72 in just six months and, frankly, I have some of the best neighbors because of this forum.

Personally, I typically don't respond to a thread if what I intended to say has already been said or the question being asked can be answered on a previous thread. When I have a question, I search the forum. When I'm unable to find relevant information, I'll create a new thread. Some examples ...

Gold Tokens
Gift List Changes
Daily Mission Strategies
Flight Catering Strategies

I also want to reinforce @crescent moon's perspective on gifting. I keep a log of all gifts received and sent. Because of the game limitation of 20 gifts per player per day, there is no possible way to return all gifts daily. Therefore, I have to prioritize gifting and return other gifts when I can. For example, today, September 17th, I returning gifts I received on September 1st and 2nd. So, I am running about two weeks behind on gifting ... and that includes the three support accounts I used to return gifts.

So I prioritize gifts like this ...
  1. Specific trading arrangements with another player, such as construction of buildings
  2. Alliance members
  3. Launch group members
  4. Fuel ring members
  5. All others

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03o6f36l
Username
Phil1975
Take the time to do your signature properly. You get out of the forum what you put in. I've found all the people on here very helpful.

I only gift to those that gift to me. I receive 30 gifts sometimes, but can only send 20 so some are going to get left out.

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
hello. when ı at 21 lvl joıned this forum in june now ı am. 51 lvl. ofc this forum have good,helpful ppl. not everyone is the same. ı made new and good neighbours from forum. too. ı always speak with them.
ı read many threads. about launch, grow, tactıks, strategy. ofc ı search many threads before creating threads. but it isnt possible for everybody to grow in the same way. cause of that we create new threads. maybe we are hurry. ı dont know.
by the way ı ll control my signature again. thaks for everthing

Top Bottom